Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze (36569 Views)

Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / ‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by francizy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:
A wise company should make the 5.0 cgpa guy their brand ambassador....with the slogan #yes we/i can.....

Your head/brain too make sense!
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
Make una leave this girl alone now. It is like that all over the world.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
C faz
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by jerry8243(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good day, pls what processes must I follow to collect money from Western union. Thanks
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by SmartMugu: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
This doesn't make sense to me. People get to stardom for virtually doing nothing several times. Why do some people celebrate Davido more than their own family members or popular philanthropists in the nation? It's just the life we live in.

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Meel: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Hmm, dis is one of the reasons Nigeria, will never be a developed nation, rather a developing nation.
Ain't saying we shudnt go into entertainment, but emphasize should be put into educative aspect also.

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by jerecrown(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
who is fooling who
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by musicwriter(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
He have some good points, but he should take the lead by inviting Ayodele to cool FM for some free publicity in the form of an interview. He can certainly do that, if he sincerely believe in his own message.

5 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
God doesn't work with qualification, that's favour, getting what you don't deserve.... I always pray to have it..........Most merciful God! Show me favour before the end of this year, Amen

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
I wonder when your opinion became universal. Speak for ur self ode. I choose to celebrate who I want.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by bettercreature(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seriously I don't think it's possible to finish with 5.0 anyway it depends on school
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Codes151(m): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
This guy please shut up.... Or u give him a gift..
as for the dude... Congrats o.. But coming from lag uni... Hmmm. U never sort? Nothing? Hard to believe twas... Ok o.. Am not bad belle-ing o... Just saying in the course of uni... There will definitely b a day it didn't go well maybe cuz u didn't prepare well or over prepared.

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nairaland is turning into an association of never do wells,whose stock in trade is character assassination,there should be a restriction to commenting.I think the moderators will have to set a system in which some certain intellectual questions should be generated online if you want to post a comment.In that case if you are able to answer it,you can go ahead to upload your comment.That should be one of the ways to weed out these unintellectual buffoons that insult personality instead of reasonable comments.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Ajgal10(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Their Achievements are different and so are their personalities and grace. A 5.00 Cgpa in theory can fetch you billions but in practical it isn't so.Jumoke doesn't have a 0.00 cgpa or Gp but is today an international figure from bread hawking at university of street. We do not control the world by our hard work or how much we think we worth freeze.There is an invisible hand in this game that even Adams smith could not explain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by aperture11: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
What most people don't understand about grace is that, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. You won't be qualified or deserving but you'd still get it anyways. I pray that we all encounter the grace that will get people talking and even angry self like the case of OLAJUMOKE.

4 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by noblegrex: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
The stupid guy is so annoying. He's talking as if its the federal Government that discovered Jumi. This is individualistic. It has nothing to do with all of us but individual. Jumi was spoted by someone that has interest in her and the talent she's got. Let another person that's interested in Ayodele follow suit without much noise. Besides,what has that Got to do with poverty mentality.this fella is sick.its different strokes for different foes.. I can pick a prostitue on the street and upgrade her.its my bussiness. You too should find some one to help instead of castigating.Nonsense!!! Fooolish People that are not ready to help but find all means to condemn those who does. IDIoTAssss

7 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by mayama(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Frz,preety did well by pointing out this fact,it really ain't an easy feat this young man has achieved,kudos to him,however Mr Frz who happens to be a celebrity of some kind himself can actualize his write up by coming up with something that can bring the guy to lime light after all he is the OAP.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Booty4me: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
You guys don't get it. Its because he is a guy .. Him get pussy? Abi you think say fellow niggas go celebrate am?? The story would have being different if its was a lady
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by iykedare(m): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
hungryboy:
if na so we dey always celebrate Ayodele(s) since,
We no for even sabi who Freeze be sef,
So Mr Freeze, shut up, cos you are also a beneficiary of our craze for celebrating looks over brains

He made very vital points but you are here talking trash.

Do you what it means for one to make 5.0 cgpa? I'm sure you won't even make half of that.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by talktonase(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
the reality behind these two circumstances lays emphasis on the fact that in the pursuit of happiness on earth intellect may not give you that absolute joy you crave neither does jumokes fame absolve her from sad moments.We all run different races on different lanes.What matters is how we finish and not what the obvious situation is at the moment.

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 3rdeye1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
God decided to ignore protocol and qualification to bless an innocent girl.. And you want to contend with that? That is GRACE !! And d best of certificates can not contend with that! Be careful that d grace she carries will not disgrace all of u dt antagonises her. I am GRACEful!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by charger09(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
i think we should make them marry each oda!
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Peacefulgold(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
iamjayboss:

Yesterday, OAP Freeze of Cool FM Lagos took to his Instagram page to share a photo of Olajumoke the bread seller turned model, Mr. Ayodele Daniel Dada the first Nigerian to finish university with a perfect CGPA of 5.0 and another hawker who was snapped in traffic by Ciara who is in Lagos for Darey-Art
Alade's Love Like a Movie3.

According to him, Mr Dada should be celebrated first and I agree with him on this one.

We in this country always talk about education and now that one has attained that height, is it not time we give him all the support he needs?

Let me not pour out my anger here, Read from Mr Freeze below....

POVERTY MENTALITY'

When are Nigerians going to celebrate real achievements?

On the left is Mr. Ayodele Daniel Dada the first Nigerian to finish university with a perfect CGPA of 5.0 and on the left is Mrs. Olajumoke Orisaguna a 'former' bread seller.
Before Ayodele, no one had 'EVER' finished with a perfect CGPA in UNILAG!!! Since it was established in 1962, he made history by becoming the first to achieve such a commendable feat!

Now, so many questions come to mind. How come my dear friend Kunbi of 'April with Kunbi' hasn't styled him or recommended him for styling? How come CNN hasn't done a story on him? How come his life isn't documented on blogs daily? How come he isn't a brand ambassador for any product?
The questions are ceaseless.

Ciara put up a post of an equally beautiful traffic hawker selling some type of fruit yesterday and she was described, in Ciara's own words as 'beautiful and talented'. If these two 'hawker beauties' were discovered less than 2 months apart, it means that beautiful girls that hawk commodities aren't in short supply in Lagos.

While people who finish with with a 5.0 CGPA are almost non existent! It took 54 years to produce the first one!

While Olajumoke and this other lady are rough stones that could be polished to achieve a lustrous shine, Ayodele is a true jewel, a rare yellow diamond in its truest and purest form.

Let's not let our 'poverty mentality', that makes things of lesser importance seem valuable, cloud our judgement. I have no objection to polishing stones to bring out their shine, but please let's not do it at the expense of gems of inestimable value!

The outcome of our future depends largely on 'what' or 'whom' we invest in. If Japan, Switzerland or America invested their time and money in pretty bread sellers, we won't have the brains behind their automotive, aeronautic, horological or financial achievements today.

I'm not saying we shouldn't celebrate Olajumoke o! Before people call me a hater but like hell we must celebrate Ayodele first! Just my thought on a Saturday evening~FRZ

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/we-must-celebrate-ayodele-before.html
True talk.....
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by omogidi234(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Tired of all this people shouting this must be done , that must be done..

Why not let the celebration start with your own act first. Call the guy for an interview, connect him with a brand you know and other good ways..

I am with you on this. Please drop this comment on his tweeter handle. Very important.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by tuscani: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why do we get everything wrong in this country. olajumoke and dada DWELL in two different worlds, olajumoke belongs to the celebrity world and dad leaves in the acedemia. so why compare both of them. they can both be celebrated individually. All over the woprld it is like that, i am sure almost everybody know 50 cent, but there are loads of neuroscientist,.rocket scientist, etc that are not known. Please the socialite should celebrate olajumoke and the acedemia should celebrate Dada,. Also, people from both circles can celebrate both of them

3 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by tellwisdom: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
He is foolish. This gurl has been suffering and carrying bread under the sun for years and God finally blessed her and u say make I no celebrate the work of God??....Op u re foolish with the Oap angry

4 Likes

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by akindap07(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
hungryboy:
if na so we dey always celebrate Ayodele(s) since,
We no for even sabi who Freeze be sef,
So Mr Freeze, shut up, cos you are also a beneficiary of our craze for celebrating looks over brains
#Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by akindap07(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Tired of all this people shouting this must be done , that must be done..

Why not let the celebration start with your own act first. Call the guy for an interview, connect him with a brand you know and other good ways..

#Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by bandely(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Dude is already with P&G!
However, OAP Freeze hit the nail on the head.
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by 9jatatafo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Oga OAP know today that we are celebrating our Perfect CGPA man in our own capacity. Nor be beans to achieve such a feat, in the world we live in today, money and fame is what people go for. I think you can arrange an interview with Dada and sell him to the world all over. The great boxer Mayweather Jr. Aka the MoneyMan cannot write this simple sentence "I want to eat" but he has the money. Everybody has his callings and game! Let Olajumoke the bread seller enjoy her time and fame, Dada's own is coming. #NoBeefing
Re: We Must Celebrate Ayodele Before Olajumoke - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
that is Nigeria for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Flaunts His New Haircut / Iyabo Ojo And Faithia Williams End Two-Year Fight (Photos) / Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.