Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH (740 Views)

Cee-C Unveiled As Brand Ambassador for House of Lunettes / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH by yusaze2007: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Award-winning RnB singer and the Voice Nigeria coach, Timi Dakolo, was announced as the new brand ambassador by the creative director of OUCH, Uche Nnaji on the 25th of February, 2016.

OUCH unveiled its 2016 collection at the rooftop of BLD By Play in Lekki an event which was attended by style influencers, fashionistas and other friends of the brand and which was hosted by Zina Anumudu and Bryan Okwara.

Celebrities at the event include Tewa Onasanya, Remi Adetiba, Swanky Jerry, Yomi Casuals, Audu Maikori, Adebola Williams, Noble Igwe, Ifeoma Williams, Victoria Kimani, Mai Atafo, Denola Grey, Shade Ladipo, amongst others.
An excited Uche Nnaji also said:

‘I am very happy to be associated with Bryan Okwara and Timi Dakolo this year and very proud of our new Ouch man’.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/timi-dakolo-unveiled-as-fashion-brand-ambassador-for-ouch.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH by yusaze2007: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2016
good for him
Re: Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH by funnynation(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Congrat bro.. My own endorsement coming soon.

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH by cruzita(f): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2016
that His song *iyawo mi* really made me love him the more.
Re: Timi Dakolo Unveiled As Fashion Brand Ambassador For OUCH by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2016
timi nice one.. I gat ur back

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: M.I Abaga Overtaken By Online Distractions / How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl / 10 Quick Facts About The Late Nomoreloss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.