Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Help! They Refuse To Employ Me Because Of My Hard Face - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! They Refuse To Employ Me Because Of My Hard Face (4177 Views)

FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / "Soundcity Won't Employ Me, They Said Dark People Are Not Attractive" / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! They Refuse To Employ Me Because Of My Hard Face by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 29, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Help! They Refuse To Employ Me Because Of My Hard Face by rhymesnoni(m): 6:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Wat advise do u need U already know ya problem, deal wit it.
Re: Help! They Refuse To Employ Me Because Of My Hard Face by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
HELLO,
I know you will be very curious when you heard driving a car in six month or less to come, i was also did that when the oppurtunity was presented to me. Permit me to introduce to you Helping Hands International, the takes care of the less priviledge and empower its members through a well designed compensation plan. The compensation plan was divided into six stages.

STAGE ONE - Associate
STAGE TWO - Master
STAGE THREE - Super Master
STAGE FOUR - Minister
STAGE FIVE - Prime Minister
STAGE SIX - Trustee

As a member you enjoy the following;
As a member you enjoy the following:
-Residual income
-Free Ipad or Hp laptop plus GLO CUG SIM
-Brand new car
-Educational fund
-Skill acquisition
-Asset and property support
-Interest-free loan
-Oppurtunity to recommend two less-priviledged in your community and a motherless home
And lots more.....

HOW IT WORKS
If you want to make money and enjoy the incentives mentioned above, let assume you are a member of helping hands you are already an Associate(stage one). The assignment in helping hands says. Can you introduce a minimum of two people? When i say two people i mean the maximum you can go, you can actually go maximum.
STAGE ONE................
This stage is made up of SIX people. You introduce first person (Mr.A) helping hands will reward you with 8 dollars. And then you introduce the second person (Mr.B) helping hands will reward you with another 8 dollars, making the total of 16 dollars. Mr.A and Mr.B repeat what you have done by referring two people each, they will also get their 16 dollars each. This will make you to complete your stage one. And helping hands will reward you with bonus of 10 dollars extra for completing stage one matrix
16+10=26 dollars
I HAVE A QUESTION HERE..........What if i have more than two people
if you introduce more than two people, and the program requires two to follow you what happens to the rest, the rest go as spillover, like six people you will register them and you are going to collect all the 8 dollars on them because you are the one that referred them making the total of 48 dollars plus 10 dollars matrix making the total of 58 dollars.

TO BE CONTINUED...........
WHATSAPP no:08065640627. thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accenture Is Recruiting! / Shell Recruiting Non-graduate Technicians (Closing 21st April) / First City Monument Bank Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.