Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

NULL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NULL (797 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NULL by kunlesufyan(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2016
NULL
Re: NULL by firstking01(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Today I was in church( living faith church) And the pastor mentioned the first verse we were to open to,we did and after reading .I flipped few pages backward and stumbled upon a Bible page (genesis chapter 1 verse 11 and 12 ) which reads
Gen 1vs 11"And God said let the earth being forth grass,the herb yielding seeds and the fruit tree yielding fruits after his kind whose seed is in itself upon the earth and it was so"
Gen 1vs 12
"And the earth brought forth grass and the herb yielding seed after his kind and the tree yielding fruit,whose seed was in Itself,after his kind: and God saw that it was good"
Actually,today will be the first time I came across this verses and the first thing that came to my mind was "Is this the bibles way of telling us that it's very OK to smoke weed?"
Because in verse 12 it talks about how the earth brings forth grass and the grass produce fruits,whose seeds was in itself after his own kind and "God saw it was good"
So i put it to you nairalanders,looking at this verses would it be safe to say smoking weed is justified by the Bible ?
this is a heap of garbageundecided
Re: NULL by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2016
It does not justify anything
Re: NULL by tonie123: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2016
That's the weed talking to you.....

When you are high on weed in church, any thing and everything speaks about weed..

1 Like

Re: NULL by seemples(f): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=kunlesufyan post=43323482] [ /quote]

Then God SMOKED the grass?

What purpose did He say it should serve or you're just trolling?
Re: NULL by kunlesufyan(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Alright

(1) (Reply)

How I Served Rev. King Stark Naked - Former Maid / Pastor Jailed After Raping 7 Year-old Daughter In Edo / Prophet Charges Towards A Pride Of Lions To Prove God's Power And Almost Loses H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.