Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) (46138 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) / Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
Funny the way she's reported as wizkids ex girlfriend and not Mrs Alakija...
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by LouisBERG: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
If Wizkid's name is not metioned as her ex, i wouldn't have even recognise her. What mOre can i say...congrats to her. Wish her a blissful marital union.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Op must u mention wizkid?

Didn't she come to limelight because she was wizkid's gf in the first place? She has to live with that. That's the way it is. grin
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by deathmen12: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thelmerh:
they got married few days abi weeks ago right undecided
My dear i thought as much o
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Will the husband be happy that she was called wizkid ex girlfriend?
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Kolababe: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
how? did she ask for her news to be posted here?
invalid point.

Madam, nobody has ever asked to be in the news. People become news with things they do. Once you do a thing that meet one of these 6 elements, you become newsworthy

1.prominence:Is it about someone that is famous or that people believe to be of great significance or importance?

2.Oditty: There is a reason why videos of animals doing crazy things are so popular on YouTube. We are attracted to things that are a little strange, out of the ordinary and unusual.

3. Conflict: violence, war, breach of peace etc are instant attractions

4.Suspense: Now you know why people love to read stuffs about magic

5. Emotion: Anything that speaks to people's experiences and conveys real emotion will help them to connect with your message. That's why the romance section of Nairaland gets huge traffic

6. Impact: if the happening has an impact on people's lives, then it's news

In the case of Sophia, she became newsworthy the moment she dated Wizkid who is a popular(prominence) person. You are also arguing over her right now for that same reason.

Thank you for Learning Ma.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why this topic make front-page?

Op how many raps of gbana did you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by faruz: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
MemphisDepay:
Up Manutd
egbon u sure sey u dey owkay
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by babafirst(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
I wonder ohhhhh.
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kolababe:

Madam, nobody has ever asked to be in the news. People become news with things they do. Once you do a thing that meet one of these 6 elements, you become newsworthy

1.prominence:Is it about someone that is famous or that people believe to be of great significance or importance?

2.Oditty: There is a reason why videos of animals doing crazy things are so popular on YouTube. We are attracted to things that are a little strange, out of the ordinary and unusual.

3. Conflict: violence, war, breach of peace etc are instant attractions

4.Suspense: Now you know why people love to read stuffs about magic

5. Emotion: Anything that speaks to people's experiences and conveys real emotion will help them to connect with your message. That's why the romance section of Nairaland gets huge traffic

6. Impact: if the happening has an impact on people's lives, then it's

In the case of Sophia, she becam newsworthy the moment she dated Wizkid
K

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by theshaderoom: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:

Yes because to be honest, that is her claim to fame. Abi u know am before Wizkid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by theshaderoom: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Michellla:
must y'all add wizkid's ex girlfriend to it

Yes because to be honest, that is her claim to fame. Abi u know am before Wizkid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
So she dated weedkid abi. Good for her and congrats
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
kimnicki:
I thought they just got married recently... anyway congrats to her

why do they keep introducing someone's wife as another person's ex?
supported
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by cr7lomo: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
I guess u had the baby , took pictures and then got married b4 posting the old pix ... This is the only logical explanation, cos her belly was flat during her marriage barely 6 weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by omonighoblessing(f): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
kimnicki:
I thought they just got married recently... anyway congrats to her

why do they keep introducing someone's wife as another person's ex?
supported !
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank God if nt dat she is wizkid X..... I no for even Sabi am.... She try... cos e reach small... She would av been baby mama to wizkid.... Op no mind dis yeye people saying must u mention wizkid.... Continue so dat we fit relate d story
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by wolexzy1984: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wiz kid na daddy too
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congratz to dem... Guess she was heavy since sef
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by klassykute(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Michellla:
dats her fame.... nice signature

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Den don scatter this world with all these baby mama, boo, bae and baby daddy things sef. Na this small pikin una dey talk lyk say na one mature woman, na wa o! The one wey una call his daddy mama abi wetin dey put on ring (one aluwo like dat) for hin finger but the baby boo no put any ring. Are they married at all? if dem no say dem never marry, why dem com dey do like couple nah? I don suffer for this civilization sef
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Kolababe:
Sophie Rammal who hit the limelight a few years ago after featuring in Wizkid's Holla at Your Boy music video has welcomed her first child with husband, Wale Alakija. The new daddy is the one in blue jeans and white top. And that is the new mum with a friend and her new born baby... congrats!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/wizkids-ex-girlfriend-sophie-rammal-and.html

But wait . She got married just this January .
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bleeping things sha!
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
A sensible woman is what i call this lady. left bullshit and married peace. hope all those oloshos can learn from her
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by MemphisDepay(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
faruz:
egbon u sure sey u dey owkay
what's this one saying
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by bloodred(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
cr7lomo:
I guess u had the baby , took pictures and then got married b4 posting the old pix ... This is the only logical explanation, cos her belly was flat during her marriage barely 6 weeks ago

You are making sense. She doesn't even look like she just gave birth in the pictures.
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by abnsugbe: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Michellla:

wizkid is still busy tireing and throwing inside toilet!!!!
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by tuscani: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
This topic is insensitive, how can you address her as wiz kid's ex girl friend
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Michellla:
ask this K.
She's married now so the whole ex girlfriend title is totally unnecessary.
A lot of people still do not know who she is. Therefore the title is necessary for people who don't know her to understand why she is making headline.
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
K
No need of the silly reply. Just admit what you didn't know. Kolababe clearly knows his onions

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by olarhtunji(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
now I know why they got married... kuz she was preggie already.. all diz kinda marriage don't last....they both were not ready
Re: Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.