Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus (5337 Views)

How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Kenya Music Star Met Jesus Christ In Dubai Bar In Italy (photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2016
My name is Segun. I have a fantastic educational background. I came from the family who are religious extremists. I mean they take it as if their life depend on it. My father and mother are dedicated Christian and Muslims respectively. At times I wonder how these my parents gets to marry at first because each came from strong and different religious background. Well, this my family settings made me learn the two religions. I love reading and making findings and so I could read and recite Qur'an in Arabic. Likewise in Christian, I went to so many religious competitions with awards.

Wondering how I accepted Jesus? You could be surprised. Meeting Jesus just as the title says doesn't mean the the Bible Jesus. It doesn't mean I believed the Bible. In fact, the Bible is truly full with contradictions of any sorts, history and myths of other land or countries, and many evil things you may think of. Religion has blind us to know the true God. Fellow humans, GOD EXISTS but has no religion. Below are some things I read and see that gives convictions that there's God.

(1). My daily sleep experiences show there is a supreme being or spirit who knows the future. I could see the future through dreams. At times I would just see a vision about the future. I could tell what would happen to me in days, weeks or years. Some dreams happened immediately I woke up. Most times I do see any evil danger ahead of me as a dream. Just to surprise you again, I usually get immediate interpretation of those dream without any help from humans. This is not hallucination as the white man call it. It is real!!! You would be amazed about occurrences that happened to day that I have been shown in a dream months ago. Some do say I'm gifted. How do science explain this?

(2). Documentary of a 40 year old girl who doesn't grow and age. I washed the documentary of a woman who looked just like a baby. She doesn't age and grow for 40 years. I would show you later how you can download the documentary YouTube. Scientists from different countries came to find out what might be the problem but they couldn't find any. They took her blood samples for DNA test, still they found it was normal. In fact, they carried out all kinds of test on her, test like x-rays and others couldn't prove anything is wrong with her. Isn't it supernatural?

(3).Telekinesis, an ability to move objects through mind. Scientists has yet to prove how mind was able to move objects. In fact, what is the physical things they need to carry experiment on? You could learn telekinesis yourself. So many cases of telekinesis in Nigeria, America and other countries. How does herbalist do their money ritual? Do you know they use spirits?

(4). Stories of dead people who came to life said that there is another world,for example Gbenga Adeboye(1959-April,2003). There are common denominators among these people. The following are the common things they say when they come back to our physical world;
(i). They saw shining bright light and they usually want to move towards that light.
(ii). They saw dead family members, friends, lovers and the spirits of people close to them.
(iii). They saw their lifeless body.
(iv). They could see everyone and hear them speak. But the people on this physical world could not hear them.
(v). Other things.

According to these people who has been to the other side, they said we have been around forever. That our existence does not begin at birth and does not end when we die. That we choose to come to this world, so that we can experience it. That this world is a school; we don't come here to be tested, but to learn. They tell us we are joined with each other and with the entire universe like leaves of one tree. The living things all have spirits and dies to go to the other side(eg leaves, trees, animals etc).

It's these people who tell us we choose the level of difficulty we want to face in the physical world. Why don't choose easy life. If it's up to us why not make it easy and enjoyable as possible? The answer is that we can only grow through hardships. The challenges we face in this world is to grow spiritually. We grow spiritually when we forgive others; sacrifices your comfort to help others and so on. It means we gain consciousness. The whole point of coming to this world is to gain more consciousness and grow spiritually.

We come to this world to create our Self and choose what we really are. Our life purpose is to become what we choose and experience. There is no right or wrong in the world of the Spirit.

At some one point, we will reach a level that human body will no longer able to contain us. It will be limiting for further evolution. We may occupy the body of more evolved species that may exist in other planets or we may no longer need a material body at all. This material world is only one of many dimensions of reality. Your goal on earth is to strengthen your spiritual muscles like love, caring etc. You are gods, you don't die. You reincarnate!!! This world is only a game, you don't lose and you don't win. There's no hell fire as the religious people would tell you. Hell is only used to control your mind to do good. God has no religion as that funny dead Yoruba man, Gbenga said. I mean the popular Gbenga who died and later raise up from the dead. God is real but has no religion. You could also make your own findings and come back to compare with mine. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Reference:
http://seggzz2005..com.ng/2016/02/a-true-life-story-on-how-atheist-like.html?m=1
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
1. You said absolutely nothing about how you met Jesus in the body of your post. 2. I agree with you on a number of points like "God has no religion" (I have been saying it and many hate me for telling them "You need to know God who can only be Truth rather than a religion". Now, I'm happy to meet one person who also believes the same). 3. Do this to prove you are not one of the many liars/impostors going about and looking for people to dupe with claimed spiritual gift: Tell me the name of the first person I will see immediately I wake up tomorrow. A similar challenge was thrown at Daniel by a Babylonian King (to tell him the dream he had before explaining it to prove the genuineness of his God) and Daniel - knowing the credibility of his claims to the True God was genuine - went on his knees and prayed and he got an answer. I need just one of these people who claim spiritual gifts to prove it like this.

Meanwhile, you described your strong religious background in both Christianity and Islam, and yet you claimed you were an atheist before you 'met Jesus'. How can I reconcile both - strong religious background and atheism? Just prove here that you are genuine and not just someone devising strategies to make us read your blog post or to start getting spiritual consultations you don't deserve.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
Freelanswer:
1. You said absolutely nothing about how you met Jesus in the body of your post. 2. I agree with you on a number of points like "God has no religion" (I have been saying it and many hate me for telling them "You need to know God who can only be Truth rather than a religion". Now, I'm happy to meet one person who also believes the same). 3. Do this to prove you are not one of the many liars/impostors going about and looking for people to dupe with claimed spiritual gift: Tell me the name of the first person I will see immediately I wake up tomorrow. A similar challenge was thrown at Daniel by a Babylonian King (to tell him the dream he had before explaining it to prove the genuineness of his God) and Daniel - knowing the credibility of his claims to the True God was genuine - went on his knees and prayed and he got an answer. I need just one of these people who claim spiritual gifts to prove it like this.
From your questions above;
(1) How I met Jesus simply means I felt the impact of the Spirit world. Meeting Jesus here simply means, I have the conviction of people who died and say met a man like Jesus. My point here is there is spiritual world. There is another world different from this physical world. Maybe be the title is confusing

(3). The gifts of seeing the future is not meant for seeing future of another person . It is only meant for only me. I foresee what good and bad that would happened to me in future(days, weeks, months or years). Saying this is not to scam anyone or to impress anybody. Just to pass the message that God is love and has no religion.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Applaner: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Summary
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
seggzz:

From your questions above;
(1) How I met Jesus simply means I felt the impact of the Spirit world. Meeting Jesus here simply means, I have the conviction of people who died and say met a man like Jesus. My point here is there is spiritual world. There is another world different from this physical world. Maybe be the title is confusing

(3). The gifts of seeing the future is not meant for seeing future of another person . It is only meant for only me. I foresee what good and bad that would happened to me in future(days, weeks, months or years). Saying this is not to scam anyone or to impress anybody. Just to pass the message that God is love and has no religion.
OK. Thanks for the clarification. We are only trying to make our country safer for the good citizens.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by UyiIredia(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
Interesting. A Nigerian had a near-death experience.

1 Like

Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
Freelanswer:

OK. Thanks for the clarification. We are only trying to make our country safer for the good citizens.
You're highly welcome. It is not all things that are fake. It's not because it cannot be tested empirically, so it doesn't exist. Logic is also creation of man. At times it fails on some super natural events. OK, what logic can prove the above is not true? Observation is powerful than science and logic.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Raphael81(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok noted good writer kudos
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
UyiIredia:
Interesting. A Nigerian had a near-death experience.
A gave you this popular man Gbenga Adeboye who died first in year 2002 and rose up the same year. But he later died again in year 2003. I believe you know Gbenga the former presenter, also known as funwontan. Have you heard about abiku? There many of these in Africa and beyond. Some were interviewed before they died again.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Freelanswer:

Meanwhile, you described your strong religious background in both Christianity and Islam, and yet you claimed you were an atheist before you 'met Jesus'. How can I reconcile both - strong religious background and atheism? Just prove here that you are genuine and not just someone devising strategies to make us read your blog post or to start getting spiritual consultations you don't deserve.
I couldn't provide answer to your last paragraph, being in both religion doesn't make someone like me to remain in these religions. Immediately, I found out the evil in these books, evil like slavery, rapes, hates, terrorism and the rest, I renounced my membership with them. After making findings through books and observations, I realized religion is a scam. Could lalasticlala see reasons people need to read this
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Freelanswer:

I couldn't provide answer to your last paragraph, being in both religion doesn't make someone like me to remain in these religions. Immediately, I found out the evil in these books, evil like slavery, rapes, hates, terrorism and the rest, I renounced my membership with them. After making findings through books and observations, I realized religion is a scam and a cancer to the society. Could lalasticlala see reasons people need to read this
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by asalimpo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Change your title to something appropriate. You never became a christian,yet you use a misleading title. Isnt that deliberate deception and hypocrisy?
Yet,you justify rejecting religion (christianity/islam) because of 'evils' in their books but here you are condemning religion while using 'evil' lies and deception to sell your story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by K9blunt(f): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Very misleading title op, you were never an atheist so stop deceiving gullible people.

Your type never cease to amaze me, jeez!
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
How is the statements lies? Have you found out the story of a 40-year-old woman to be lie? Have you downloaded interviews of those who crossed the other world? Did you know about telekinesis? And others. Change the title to what?
asalimpo:
Change your title to something appropriate. You never became a christian,yet you use a misleading title. Isnt that deliberate deception and hypocrisy?
Yet,you justify rejecting religion (christianity/islam) because of 'evils' in their books but here you are condemning religion while using 'evil' lies and deception to sell your story!

K9blunt:
Very misleading title op, you were never an atheist so stop deceiving gullible people.
How is the statements lies? Have found out the story of a 40-year-old woman to be lie? Have you downloaded interviews of those who crossed the other world? Did you know about telekinesis? And others. Change the title to what?
asalimpo:
My brother this is not in any way a deception. It's a pure fact. Thank God you are in African society. Is abiku false? I have a female friend who has planned marriage with a guy. Not knowing that the said guy had died for some months ago. She said that a mind just tell her to find out where her man was living. They both went to the village of the man. Before getting to the man's compound the man had disappeared. And the rest a story. This is a real life story.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by K9blunt(f): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
How is the statements lies? Have found out the story of a 40-year-old woman to be lie? Have you downloaded interviews of those who crossed the other world? Did you know about telekinesis? And others. Change the title to what?
]

I have even heard from a man I encountered sometime ago, he claimed he died and went to heaven only for the angel at the gate to tell him , his time has not yet come, so the angel sent him back to his body the doctors were saying he had stopped breathing.
It took the last of my will power to keep the laughter that will send the joker from batman a run for his money , from my belly coming out.

Ever heard of hallucinations?

Never take weed and drink ethanol at the same time, my advise for the so-called afterlife actors.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:

Check this video via YouTube if it's lie
A man doing Telekinesis for real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFqddRyf5c
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by K9blunt(f): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
seggzz:

Check this video via YouTube if it's lie
A man doing Telekinesis for real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FFqddRyf5c

I don't have enough mb for that but when I do I will check it out and let you know.

Telekinesis is not impossible there is even a scientific explanation for that. My issue is seeing beings and other afterlife things and attributing it to a fictitious god doesn't make sense to me.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
asalimpo:

Check the video via YouTube
40 Year Old Child: A New Case .(DOCUMENTARY 2013)…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPZzJ6Pe64
Please don't hesitate to confirm if it's lie.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Amberon: 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
This is balderdash. People have actually seen the real "Jesus". Believe it or not.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:

I don't have enough mb for that but when I do I will check it out and let you know.

Telekinesis is not impossible there is even a scientific explanation for that. My issue is seeing beings and other afterlife things and attributing it to a fictitious god doesn't make sense to me.
My dear, take your time to watch that video. It's real. After life stories are mostly real and true. Have you got to know Gbenga Adeboye mystery? Check the post where I share YouTube about 40 years old child who never age. I would also share interviews of some after life people. All what I posted are not lies. They are facts
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:

]

I have even heard from a man I encountered sometime ago, he claimed he died and went to heaven only for the angel at the gate to tell him , his time has not yet come, so the angel sent him back to his body the doctors were saying he had stopped breathing.
It took the last of my will power to keep the laughter that will send the joker from batman a run for his money , from my belly coming out.

Never take weed and drink ethanol at the same time, my advise for the so-called afterlife actors.

Am I an actor to myself also? I felt the works of super natural in my life. I easily see what would happen to be in future in dreams. And they always come to manifestation, what about that? I don't usually seek for interpretation of my dreams, it just interprete itself to me. It's real, my sister. I was even greater than Thomas when it comes to doubting people but this is real.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Amberon: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol.... You'll learn the hard way trust me. Those things you call fictitious are super real. I know because I've seen them.

per the bolded, there's no scientific explanation or guide for telekinesis other than mind control. its almost the same as tepathy (where two people in different places can communicate with only their minds). If you're waiting for science to prove everything to you then you'd wait an eternity.

There's a branch of physics called "metaphysics" which is also known as "science of the unseen". Even science has now asserted that they're many things which exist that we don't see.

So, not everything you don't see is "fictitious".
K9blunt:

Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by K9blunt(f): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amberon:
Lol.... You'll learn the hard way trust me. Those things you call fictitious are super real. I know because I've seen them.

per the bolded, there's no scientific explanation or guide for telekinesis other than mind control. its almost the same as tepathy (where two people in different places can communicate with only their minds). If you're waiting for science to prove everything to you then you'd wait an eternity.

There's a branch of physics called "metaphysics" which is also known as "science of the unseen". Even science has now asserted that they're many things which exist that we don't see.

So, not everything you don't see is "fictitious".

Stories that touch. Like unexplainable things that before where unknown during the dark ages time I.e leprosy, tuberculosis, measles , elephantiasis because of the blindness of the people then are now explainable thanks to science. These occurrences and the likes you mentioned will be explained with science, it just takes time.

Your threats my dear aberon , does not faze me. Use another tactic, the former is getting old.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by K9blunt(f): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
seggzz:

Am I an actor to myself also? I felt the works of super natural in my life. I easily see what would happen to be in future in dreams. And they always come to manifestation, what about that? I don't usually seek for interpretation of my dreams, it just interprete itself to me. It's real, my sister. I was even greater than Thomas when it comes to doubting people but this is real.

Whatever rocks your boat
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:

]

You could read some stories of after life through these websites. They are many but I can get just two of the site now.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/shock-10-years-after-burial-body-remains-fresh/

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/29/us/to-heaven-and-back/#
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:

Whatever rocks your boat
I was stronger atheist than you. I came to so many findings that spirits exists? I'm still an atheist that believe there is God. The God your hate and you find imagery is the God of religions. They are not the true God. They are mythical gods.

Sorry to ask you, what type of atheist are you? Did you know how old was the story of abiku? Are you a yoruba girl fist of all? My sister, spirit realm exist.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by K9blunt(f): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2016
seggzz:

I was stronger atheist than you. I came to so many findings that spirits exists? I'm still an atheist that believe there is God. The God your hate and you find imagery is the God of religions. They are not the true God. They are mythical gods.

Sorry to ask you, what type of atheist are you? Did you know how old was the story of abiku? Are you a yoruba girl fist of all? My sister, spirit realm exist.

I am an atheist that doesn't believe in any god, or spiritual realm. I do t know of any ibikun or whatever neither do I care to know. I am too busy sorting my life out to even bother finding out about the spiritual ream or any other idea of a god.
My being an atheist is based on personal observation and am content and I feel free.

No am not Yoruba.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by asalimpo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
seggzz:
How is the statements lies? Have you found out the story of a 40-year-old woman to be lie? Have you downloaded interviews of those who crossed the other world? Did you know about telekinesis? And others. Change the title to what?

My brother this is not in any way a deception. It's a pure fact. Thank God you are in African society. Is abiku false? I have a female friend who has planned marriage with a guy. Not knowing that the said guy had died for some months ago. She said that a mind just tell her to find out where her man was living. They both went to the village of the man. Before getting to the man's compound the man had disappeared. And the rest a story. This is a real life story.

Your title is misleading because it creates the wrong impression.
You never met Jesus,the bible Jesus. The son of God. Yeshua Amashia (spelling?).

You never got saved and turned from atheism (which such a title connotes).

You had no interaction with Him.

The contents of your post should agree with the title.
They don't.
Your post is deliberately deceptive and misleading yet you throwing stones at religion!.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
K9blunt:

I am an atheist that doesn't believe in any god, or spiritual realm. I do t know of any ibikun or whatever neither do I care to know. I am too busy sorting my life out to even bother finding out about the spiritual ream or any other idea of a god.
My being an atheist is based on personal observation and am content and I feel free.

No am not Yoruba.
I see!!! You may not understand. Ask any of your yoruba friends about abike( pronounced ah-be-khu). Abiku is a person who has gone to the other world, and came back to life again. Abiku usually know they were dead but always come to presumably fulfill something. Have you read Wole Soyinka literature on Abiku? That is if you are Art students. Have you asked how they do real money ritual? It usually involves killing of humans. They will send the spirit of the deceased to get money from them from banks spiritually. Ask people you know. U
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by Amberon: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
being liberal doesn't hurt.

there's a wide gap between "unexplainable" and "unseen".

threats? I'm not that jobless. Google is your friend.
K9blunt:

Stories that touch. Like unexplainable things that before where unknown during the dark ages time I.e leprosy, tuberculosis, measles , elephantiasis because of the blindness of the people then are now explainable thanks to science. These occurrences and the likes you mentioned will be explained with science, it just takes time.

Your threats my dear aberon , does not faze me. Use another tactic, the former is getting old.
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by taurus25(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
op please dream and tell us when nigeria would defeat boko haram.........(please dont take it as mockery..am serious)
Re: A True Life Story Of How Atheist Like Me Met Jesus by seggzz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
asalimpo:

Your title is misleading because it creates the wrong impression.
You never met Jesus,the bible Jesus. The son of God. Yeshua Amashia (spelling?).

You never got saved and turned from atheism (which such a title connotes).

You had no interaction with Him.

The contents of your post should agree with the title.
They don't.
Your post is deliberately deceptive and misleading yet you throwing stones at religion!.

If you read the post you would understand that meeting Jesus I was talking about. Meeting Jesus is as a result of real life stories of people from after life. What do you gain? Forget the contradictory title.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Life Is Synthesized In A Lab. / Why Nigerians Love Celebrating Christmas: Top 10 Reasons / Can A Muslim Be The President Of The United States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.