Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Confession: I Served Rev. King Naked For 7years; Court Affirms His Death Sentenc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession: I Served Rev. King Naked For 7years; Court Affirms His Death Sentenc (477 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: I Served Rev. King Naked For 7years; Court Affirms His Death Sentenc by Tundegoldspage(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Miss Susan Chizoba, a former maid of the general overseer of the Christ Praying Assembly (CPA), Rev. Emeka King, has revealed how she served the pastor as a maid for seven years, stark naked.

Explaining how her parents took her to Reverend King’s home in 2000 believing it to be a Christian home, Miss Chizoba said: “When I came to live with the accused (Rev. King), he told me that I would be his permanent maid and that I would agree not to marry. He said anytime I wanted to serve him I must be stark naked which I did. No pant, no bra, I would be completely nude before him and I did this not once, not twice, but for several years.

He also ordered me not to tell any member of my family where I was living. He gave me a ring which I always put on to indicate that I am his permanent maid and all this he made me to put into writing. I am a member of .....
Read Full Details Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2016/02/confession-i-served-rev-king-naked-for-7yrs-court-affirms-his-death-sentence.html
Re: Confession: I Served Rev. King Naked For 7years; Court Affirms His Death Sentenc by Oladimejyyy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
This man is not a pastor he just an anti-christ pastor
Re: Confession: I Served Rev. King Naked For 7years; Court Affirms His Death Sentenc by Raypawer(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
was she that brain washed idonbelifit

(1) (Reply)

Help Cure An Irreligious Man’s Belief / Iran's Secret Christian Movement Grows, With Help From Abroad / Death Is The Price That All Must Pay In Life( Viewers Description)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.