Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,968 members, 7,845,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) (963 Views)

Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos) / Omawumi Steps Out For Her Traditional Marriage In Warri (Photos) / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) by westreporter(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
[Photos] Gov. Ambode Looks Dapper In His ‘School Uniform’ At His Alma Mater, FGC. Warri

Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, attended the Golden Jubilee grand reunion of FGC, Warri, his alma mater yesterday, 27th of February.

Gov. Ambode happily took pictures with the students in the school and some of his old school mates wearing his ‘school uniform’

In the speech he gave at the school celebration, he said:

”Indeed, my becoming a governor can be attributed to what I gained and learnt from this school. We must come together, all of us to ensure that the vision of the establishment of the school must not die.

So it is a great honour to all of us to return here after decades and celebrate this 50th anniversary. We are benefiting from the vision planted years ago.

I want to assure the principal that we are going to bring back the good old days of this school. I wish all the students well and pray that you all be better and more successful than all of us here today.

I like to say a big welcome to seniors and juniors. One great thing about this school is that no matter what you become in life your senior remains your senior.”

More Photos Below: Click SOURCE link for MORE photo

SOURCE: https://ngceleb.com/photos-gov-ambode-looks-dapper-in-his-school-uniform-at-his-alma-mater-fgc-warri/

Re: Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) by cruzita(f): 1:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin no be small something.see him belle like kanji dam
Re: Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) by cruzita(f): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
I will do same thing when I become a somebody in this country
Re: Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) by benedictnsi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
cruzita:
grin no be small something.see him belle like kanji dam

gringrin You don see kanji dam before
Re: Gov. Ambode Looks ‘school Uniform’ In FGC. Warri (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Lash Out Over Fake Birthday Age [PICS] / "FAMILY Comes First" P-square Finally Settles / Oil Rig Worker Says She Was Secretly Recorded, Files $1 Million Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.