Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. (2861 Views)

Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory" / Help! A Wedding Is About To Be Cancelled Because Of Tithe Card / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
Church or white wedding as it fondly called, is not biblical in any way, therefore should not be a prerequisite for a proper weding.

If the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?

Today alots of marriages have been destroyed because of bad founddation. Now people marry any how, any where and to any body.

Nomather how religious or spiritual you may be, you can never change the foundamental rules and principle of marriage, otherwise you will ends up with a faulty marriage.

WARNING: pls whenever it is the issue of marriage pls go back to genesis, the old testament.
But after your marriage you can come back to new testament.

Old testament is the foundation of marriage, what do I mean by old testament? Am talking about the genesis of marriage which laid down the foundational principles of marriage.

The way you lay your foundation matters a lot in every building.
You must do a proper foundation before you start building a house, otherwise that house or investment will surely collapsed.

If you like invite the best marriage councelor from any parts of the world that marriage will eventualy go down.

Satan have decieved the world today to marry as they like, so that the world would turn upside. And that's why we are seeing alots of atrocities happening today. You heard it in the news almost everyday husband and wife killing each others and their children turning into a nuisance. That's a result of wrong marriage. You will never hear this type of things during the days of our forefather.

Gen. 2:18, 21and 22. And the lord God said, it is not good that a man should be alone; I will make a helper meet for him.
Meet in this context means SUITABLE.
Vs, 21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept and he took one of his ribs and closed it up thereof. Vs 22. And the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Now hear what Adam said, This is now the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh she shall be called woman.....

Do you get the gist now ? Pls remember that word suitable.

The marriage Jesus attended was not a white nor church wedding. Can you tell me any of his disciple who did church wedding?

Do you think Jesus is even interested of our wedding here?

His disciples who have married before they met him forsake their wives, why those who never married before they met him never get married.

It is just that it has been written that we should increase and multiply and replenished the earth.

Otherwise the only wedding Jesus is really interested about is his wedding on the last day.

Therefore whosoever find a wife find a good thing and shall optain favour from the Lord. Prov.18: 22.

The question now is how many of these so called white wedding has acually been blessed or received favor from God?

Now lets see the account of Abraham.

Gen. 24. You can read from 1-9. And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had. Put I pray thee thy hand under my thigh; and I we make thee swear by the Lord, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shall not take a wife
Unto my son of the dauthers of the canaanites among whom I dwell.
Hope you know who are the caanaanites and what it conotes today

But thou shall go unto my country and to my kindred and take a wife unto my son Isaac.......

And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master and swear to him concerning that matter.

The points here is for you to see how serious it is, to the extend that Abraham have to make his servant to swear concerning his son marriage.

Am sure you have read about Jacob and his brethren and the types of marriages they partook.

Anything that has to do with marriage, you don't joke with it. Since it is a mather of live and death, and it can also makes you to loose your soul to the devil.

Abraham was living in a strange land whom he knows were very corrupt, he has to make sure that his son did not marry from there, and God gave him victory, and honour their request. Pls take your time to study the bible very well, so that you will no the truth.

PS. If you want to marry go to your village, your home town look for a wife involve your parents, ask God to lead you, if God see your sincerity he will give you one, ask question about the woman, know about her baground, her religion, what types of sickness do they normally have, how old do they normally live, what are their relationship with God, do they normally die young what are their inherited courses If you re satisfied with the above mentioned.
Then you can proceed to your traditional marriage.

Remember the only welder in this marriage is Your parents nd never ur pastor.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by jonagaga(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
Mtcheeeew abeq leave trash for LAWMA
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
jonagaga:
Mtcheeeew abeq leave trash for LAWMA

You have nothing to say here, and you know nothing about marriage, and you gat nothing to contribute.

It is not a must to comment.

So carry witch dey go
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nigerian men have been Marrying one woman three times since 1313AD

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nigerian men have been Marrying one woman three times since 1313AD
grin
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by unphilaz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2016
So how does the op restore men to gods before gen 3? truly its irrelevant as far as am concern...

can you digg this... only God can judge angel... but He has promised new creatures to judge angels .. so new creatures are gods! grin

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Your church marriage is just a mere ceremony, your real marriage was the traditional marriage. So if you have wedded in your churches buy your pastor, and general overseers, but have ommited your tradional marriage.
Before God you have not married.

In this this case your parents are the real wedder. And not your pastors. They are the one who will join both of you together. And God almighty will give you favour. And the fruit of the womb shall be your reward.

And the bible says and your children shall be like olive tree round about your table.

Plesse if anyone wants the favour of God in his or her marriage as a young man, pls go back to Genesis. This is the truth the devil don't won't you to know.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2016
unphilaz:
So how does the op restore men to gods before gen 3? truly its irrelevant as far as am concern...

can you digg this... only God can judge angel... but He has promised new creatures to judge angels .. so new creatures are gods! grin

Hmmm am afraid, I don't think I get I get you right Does these had something to do with the issue on ground? Pls can you ellucify?
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 7:08am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmmm.. Still waiting patiently..

Let's share what we know together..
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 12:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Come up with your questions and let's reason together.

Let's liberate our people from matrimonial bondages.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
The question we should be asking ourselves are which type of marriage did Jesus attend in cana?? 2: as a Holy and righteous person as he is why did he attend such marriage ?

What types of drink do they serve in that ceremony ? Was it coke and fanta shocked. Hmmmmm
This are foundamental questions we should be asking ourself, and moreso to able to determined the kind of marriage our Lord Jesus ever attendeded.

So why are we not following his footsep, as a true folowers

Today christians have spiritualized everything, even the ways they meet their spouses.

No wonder there are broken homes everywhere.
Today divorce has become the order of the the day, even the believers, together with our pastors are not left out.

The truth of the mather is that, there is nothing
Like christian marriage, or christian wedding.

Marriage is marriage and wedding is wedding, the only things that is different is engagement, which is a different things entirely.

We should liberate men from these types bondage.

Today when a sister have never puts on that gown, she will never be satisfied, even after she has done her traditional marriage.

You will not blame her anyway, it is because our men of God has placed so much emphasis on it, also make them to fell that without the church wedding the marriage is not complete, otherwise they ( she and her husband ) are still living in sin.

Beloved that is a lie from the pit of hell.

Do you know that even that ring they put on your finger is also a sin on his own ?

I don't want to go there now..

I repeat, the only persons that have the autority to wed you together is your father and your mother. They are the gods that will joint both of you together. And what ever god has join together let no man put assunder.

Therefore if your parents are not in suport of your marriage, pls and pls don't even go there,

Even if the most powerful man of God is solidly hehind you, that marriage is cursed already.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hello viewers, the bible, the word of God does not recognized white wedding. It was introduced by men, and does not have any bible backup. Therefore our Lord Jesus called this kind, THE TRADITION OF MEN.

It is never a commandment of God.

If you disagree with me, I therefore beg you to produce the sciptures passage that demanded couples to put on white gown and wed in church by a minister of God. Pls I needs just only one place. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by God2man(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
You may be right.

I do not think it is unbiblical to do church wedding and allow the man of God to add more prayer to it.

God instituted marriage. It is not out of place to take it to the house of God for blessing.

I stand to be corrected.

I like your way of reasoning

God2man.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
God2man:
You may be right.

I do not think it is unbiblical to do church wedding and allow the man of God to add more prayer to it.

God instituted marriage. It is not out of place to take it to the house of God for blessing.

I stand to be corrected.

I like your way of reasoning

God2man.

thanks. You too are more closer to the kingdom of God.

There is only one marriage for Christians, which is very important for Jesus, and this marriage is between the bride and the bridegroom. The church and Jesus, which is going to take place on that faithful day.

Every Christian should look on to these marriage. Every Christian who do not partake in that marriage shall be cast away. May you not be cast away in Jesus name.

Listen brother, marriage is the foundation of every home.
And if the foundation is destroy what can the righteous do?

When you miss it in your marriage, that home is coming to crash, nomarther how powerful or religion you are.

A bad marriage produce bad society.

There is nothing wrong with pastor or church blessing, but pastor is not the wedder in marriage. People have decided to give glory to their pastor instead of God.

Whatever God has joined together let no man put asunder. On the day of your wedding your father and your mother is your God. And there blessing opon your life on that day has no limit. What am telling you now is mystery. Then there after you can take your spouse for church blessing if you decide.

Listen to me event if the pastor in your church decide not to bless you, you have nothing to worry, God has already bless your marriage, and you can bear as many fruit as you like.

You only committed fornication if you have not paid the bride prize.

Let me tell you something that will amaze you now, if your mother cause your marriage out of your disobedient, and your general overseer goes ahead to bless and join you, that marriage will Definitely be caused Nomarther the level of the anointed man that blesses you.

The scripture cannot be broken.
We have done these on a bible study before.

God will only intervene, if your parents advise you to worship other god , only there he can fight for you, he said my glory will i not share with any man.

But apart from that, my brother you are on your own.

Before i stop, do you know that some women even respect their pastors more than their husband They obey, even love their pastors more than their husband.

It is happening in our Christendom today.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 2:08am On Sep 11, 2016
Like i said you know i make mentioned of genesis and the new testament. And i have take my time to explain what i mean by genesis.

Here is what i mean by new testament.

You see the bible gives a very good overview about marriage
and apostle Paul have educated and enlighten us how a man and his wife should live peacefully together in love and in unity.

And the bible also make us to understand that God also hates divorce. So thats why a good foundation must be put in place.
As i have said earlier.
Otherwise every other things we will be doing afteral will be just babash. Weather goods marriage counselling , love or whatever you call it.

When the wind blows and hit vehemently on it, your marriage will speedily go down. This is not the matter of anointing.

I wish mod should push this to the front page, so that we can liberate our people from matrimonial bondages.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Greatzeus(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Princewell2012:
Church or white wedding as it fondly called, is not biblical in any way, therefore should not be a prerequisite for a proper weding.

If the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do?

Today alots of marriages have been destroyed because of bad founddation. Now people marry any how, any where and to any body.

Nomather how religious or spiritual you may be, you can never change the foundamental rules and principle of marriage, otherwise you will ends up with a faulty marriage.

WARNING: pls whenever it is the issue of marriage pls go back to genesis, the old testament.
But after your marriage you can come back to new testament.

Old testament is the foundation of marriage, what do I mean by old testament? Am talking about the genesis of marriage which laid down the foundational principles of marriage.

The way you lay your foundation matters a lot in every building.
You must do a proper foundation before you start building a house, otherwise that house or investment will surely collapsed.

If you like invite the best marriage councelor from any parts of the world that marriage will eventualy go down.

Satan have decieved the world today to marry as they like, so that the world would turn upside. And that's why we are seeing alots of atrocities happening today. You heard it in the news almost everyday husband and wife killing each others and their children turning into a nuisance. That's a result of wrong marriage. You will never hear this type of things during the days of our forefather.

Gen. 2:18, 21and 22. And the lord God said, it is not good that a man should be alone; I will make a helper meet for him.
Meet in this context means SUITABLE.
Vs, 21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept and he took one of his ribs and closed it up thereof. Vs 22. And the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Now hear what Adam said, This is now the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh she shall be called woman.....

Do you get the gist now ? Pls remember that word suitable.

The marriage Jesus attended was not a white nor church wedding. Can you tell me any of his disciple who did church wedding?

Do you think Jesus is even interest of our wedding here?

The ones who have married before they met Jesus forsake their wives, why those who never married before they met him never get married.

It is just that it has been written that we should increase and multiply and replenished the earth.

Otherwise only wedding Jesus is really interested about is his wedding on the last day.

Therefore whosoever find a wife find a good thing and shall optain favour from the Lord. Prov.18: 22.

The question now is how many of these so called white wedding has acually been blessed or received favor from God?

Now lets see the account of Abraham.

Gen. 24. You can read from 1-9. And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had. Put I pray thee thy hand under my thigh; and I we make thee swear by the Lord, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shall not take a wife
Unto my son of the dauthers of the canaanites among whom I dwell.
Hope you know who are the caanaanites and what it conotes today

But thou shall go unto my country and to my kindred and take a wife unto my son Isaac.......

And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master and swear to him concerning that matter.

The points here is for you to see how serious it is, to the extend that Abraham have to make his servant to swear concerning his son marriage.

Am sure you have read about Jacob and his brethren and the types of marriages they partook.

Anything that has to do with marriage, you don't joke with it. Since it is a mather of live and death, and it can also makes you to loose your soul to the devil.

Abraham was living in a strange land whom he knows were very corrupt, he has to make sure that his son did not marry from there, and God gave him victory, and honour their request. Pls take your time to study the bible very well, so that you will no the truth.

PS. If you want to marry go to your village, your home town look for a wife involve your parents, ask God to lead you, if God see your sincerity he will give you one, ask question about the woman, know about her baground, her religion, what types of sickness do they normally have, how old do they normally live, what are their relationship with God, do they normally die young what are their inherited courses If you re satisfied with the above mentioned.
Then you can proceed to your traditional marriage.

Remember the only welder in this marriage is Your parents nd never ur pastor.
When I open a post on Nairaland,I usually loose interest reading 3 to 4 lines for many reasons,but this one gat me glued till I finished reading,nice work plus you definitely know your scriptures.
learnt a lot from your post,God bless you.
But the going to your village part though,I have lived my whole life in Lagos,now time to marry,I shd leave every girl I might have feelings for, and go to the village? Where will I start from? I believe God leads his children but,villagers that mostly are still inclined to traditional religion and practices like celebrating idolatry festivals etc.
Help me out here bro,thanks.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 2:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Greatzeus:

When I open a post on Nairaland,I usually loose interest reading 3 to 4 lines for many reasons,but this one gat me glued till I finished reading,nice work plus you definitely know your scriptures.
learnt a lot from your post,God bless you.
But the going to your village part though,I have lived my whole life in Lagos,now time to marry,I shd leave every girl I might have feelings for, and go to the village? Where will I start from? I believe God leads his children but,villagers that mostly are still inclined to traditional religion and practices like celebrating idolatry festivals etc.
Help me out here bro,thanks.

God bless you too my brother for reading my post. And moreover it is God who also lead you to it.

I also live my whole life in lagos and i can speak yoruba fluently. Of which everybody thought am going to Mary a foreigner especially yoruba, but my people at home could not believe it when i brought an igbo girl for an introduction. And the whole village credited me for it.

You could see how joyfully they followed me to ugbaku in owerri where i married. And her family received us joyfully.

You see my wife elder sister married from kogi state a police officer, but when the man had an issue with the police that leads him to prison, problem here and there till that woman sick and die, her first daughter have also died first before the mother only left with one boy who is mustafa by name.
I have personally visited the police officer at kirikiri maxima prison before the death of his wife.

Uptil now my mother inlaw have never recovered from that very incident.

Beside i don't know where you come from and the language you speaks. I saw my wife in lagos after i have pray and waited for God's intervention. God gave me my wife. But that does not end there, i still have to be sure if it is actually God who is doing the whole things. After we informed her parent they make their own investigations by going to own village to verify the kind of family we are, which is very important in every successful marriage. And after then, we both headed for my own village, but she stop by to their own village and decided to trace me to my own village, and when my people saw her they loved her.

You see that's one of the reason that she is truly my wife. Your parent must love your wife and her own parents must also love you. That is the first sign to know if that woman is from God or suitable to you. Otherwise that your marriages has already started falling on arrival.

PS. Have you pray concerning her if she is truly your wife? You must start from there first. Have ur parents knows about her? Does she loves you? And if your answer is yes, have you find out why she love you? Am sure you knows what i mean? What is her relationship with God? Does she love God? Do you wanted to marry her because of pity since both of you have been staying or known for long. Do you love her as well from the bottom of ur heart? Does she loves your parents Have you proposed to her and what is her reaction? Are both of you playing game among urselves and uses that opportunity to while away time?
Are you ready for marriage or you just need a warmer. Never mind am still going to pray with you, but you must sincerely answer those aforementioned questions.

The bible says in the book of Matthew.

Who among you that will ask his father for a bread will he give him a stone? And when you ask for a fish will he give a serpent or a scorpion?

If you sincerely need a wife pray about it and God will surely give you your heart desire.

Remember there is a big difference between a woman and a wife. And also a woman and a mother.

The bible says if a man find wife, and not a woman. Your wife will be your mother and a mother can not be harmful to her children.
Note: it is not every woman that gave birth to a child is a mother.

Have you not seen some women that gave birth to a child and latter throw them into the dust bin? But no mother can do that.

A little quarrel imerge among you but in d midnight d woman rose up nd kill her husband.

I don't supposed to post this here since it is personal, but for the benefit of those who is going to read it, that they may be blessed also.

My brother you must not make a mistake in marriage, it is very dangerous. And lots of people who have falling into this pit are seriously regretting it. And most especially our bible does not support divorce, So that you may marry another one, which is also dangerous.

My landlord has been living peacefully with his wife and children until he hooked up with his old lover who later became his second wife, but guest what? That woman was d cause of his death today. Pls don't ask me how i manage to know it.

Pls look before you leap.

After observing those questions i put before you carefully from your heart, i will not
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by lastmessenger: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Princewell2012:

God bless you too my brother for reading my post. And moreover it is God who also lead you to it.

I also live my whole life in lagos and i can speak yoruba fluently. Of which everybody thought am going to Mary a foreigner especially yoruba, but my people at home could not believe it when i brought an igbo girl for an introduction. And the whole village credited me for it.

You could see how joyfully they followed me to ugbaku in owerri where i married. And her family received us joyfully.

You see my wife elder sister married from kogi state a police officer, but when the man had an issue with the police that leads him to prison, problem here and there till that woman sick and die, her first daughter have also died first before the mother only left with one boy who is mustafa by name.
I have personally visited the police officer at kirikiri maxima prison before the death of his wife.

Uptil now my mother inlaw have never recovered from that very incident.

Beside i don't know where you come from and the language you speaks. I saw my wife in lagos after i have pray and waited for God's intervention. God gave me my wife. But that does not end there, i still have to be sure if it is actually God who is doing the whole things. After we informed her parent they make their own investigations by going to own village to verify the kind of family we are, which is very important in every successful marriage. And after then, we both headed for my own village, but she stop by to their own village and decided to trace me to my own village, and when my people saw her they loved her.

You see that's one of the reason that she is truly my wife. Your parent must love your wife and her own parents must also love you. That is the first sign to know if that woman is from God or suitable to you. Otherwise that your marriages has already started falling on arrival.

PS. Have you pray concerning her if she is truly your wife? You must start from there first. Have ur parents knows about her? Does she loves you? And if your answer is yes, have you find out why she love you? Am sure you knows what i mean? What is her relationship with God? Does she love God? Do you wanted to marry her because of pity since both of you have been staying or known for long. Do you love her as well from the bottom of ur heart? Does she loves your parents Have you proposed to her and what is her reaction? Are both of you playing game among urselves and uses that opportunity to while away time?
Are you ready for marriage or you just need a warmer. Never mind am still going to pray with you, but you must sincerely answer those aforementioned questions.

The bible says in the book of Matthew.

Who among you that will ask his father for a bread will he give him a stone? And when you ask for a fish will he give a serpent or a scorpion?

If you sincerely need a wife pray about it and God will surely give you your heart desire.

Remember there is a big difference between a woman and a wife. And also a woman and a mother.

The bible says if a man find wife, and not a woman. Your wife will be your mother and a mother can not be harmful to her children.
Note: it is not every woman that gave birth to a child is a mother.

Have you not seen some women that gave birth to a child and latter throw them into the dust bin? But no mother can do that.

A little quarrel imerge among you but in d midnight d woman rose up nd kill her husband.

I don't supposed to post this here since it is personal, but for the benefit of those who is going to read it, that they may be blessed also.

My brother you must not make a mistake in marriage, it is very dangerous. And lots of people who have falling into this pit are seriously regretting it. And most especially our bible does not support divorce, So that you may marry another one, which is also dangerous.

My landlord has been living peacefully with his wife and children until he hooked up with his old lover who later became his second wife, but guest what? That woman was d cause of his death today. Pls don't ask me how i manage to know it.

Pls look before you leap.

After observing those questions i put before you carefully from your heart, i will not
everything you said is clearly in line with my line of thought. I have never taken white wedding as important. For me traditional wedding whereby the parents of the bride agree to give out their daughter is the main thing. Those who feel like going to church for white wedding is only incuring unnecesary expenses.
Having said this i totally disagree that i need to go to my village to look for a wife or that i must marry my tribe. In this eyes of God there is no tribe. He sees us all as one in christ and therefore there should be no discrimination as regards who to marry. My point is that every christian should marry a christian.do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever is the words of paul.
Here i rest my case. Thumbs up for your line of thought.meanwhile this message will not go down well to most ladies. They all have been brainwashed into believing nonsense.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
lastmessenger:
everything you said is clearly in line with my line of thought. I have never taken white wedding as important. For me traditional wedding whereby the parents of the bride agree to give out their daughter is the main thing. Those who feel like going to church for white wedding is only incuring unnecesary expenses.
Having said this i totally disagree that i need to go to my village to look for a wife or that i must marry my tribe. In this eyes of God there is no tribe. He sees us all as one in christ and therefore there should be no discrimination as regards who to marry. My point is that every christian should marry a christian.do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever is the words of paul.
Here i rest my case. Thumbs up for your line of thought.meanwhile this message will not go down well to most ladies. They all have been brainwashed into believing nonsense.

God bless you so much my brother, and i sincerely thank you for your contribution.

Hmmmmm now that it is very difficult to know who is a good Christian, and why do i use the word good is because everyone that bears a Christians name now claims to be a Christian, however that does not portrays a Christian.

Now what women are doing now is after they have while away their time following sugar daddy, politicians and prostitution, when they wanted to marry they will look for any big church and they will become a worker in that church and when a brother sees them he will thought that he has saw a bornagain woman and the rest will be history.

This type of women will always like to control their husband in every asset. And will always like to influence their hobbies.
Look most of them will even bribe their pastors through a fake vision to deceive the man, and this pastor will agree with her in other to retain them in the church.

Note. I saw my wife in Lagos before we decided to go to the village. But this is with a divine intervention. How many men this can fast and pray before they make their selection?

Most of it started with girl friend and boy friend and before you know it they started sleeping with themselves.
Now because of this relationship, pity and affairs between them, the next thing is to proposs to each other and the rest will be history.

Before you can solve a problem, you must know the root of that problem, otherwise you re just wasting ur time. And the root of marriage is to follow the principle already laid down by God.

Ninety percent of problems we were having today is due to bad marriage. And bad marriage produces bad home and bad home produces bad and ugly society.

Now look at the mistake that Abraham did by sleeping with hagai who gave birth to ishmeal.
That ishemilte produces Islamic religion who has now become a thorn on our flesh.

Mind you that a mistake still continue for generations until a right principle is adopt. Which is called marriage principle.

And the devil has use this ignorance to tier the world into pieces.

If you are a bornagain and you have the spirit of God, and you can pray and fast very well then and you re ready for marriage and you have seen a sister.

Then go to God in prayer and pray concerning her, God will show you in a revelation who that girl really is, even you ladies can also do that to know if you're dealing with the right person so that you will not make the mistake in marrying the wrong man. The consequence is very great and a lot of women are regretting their marriage today. So remember once you're in there, there is no going back.

Finally you must know who you re dealing with weather he or she is a bornagain or not, pastor or not, who must know him or her intoto. You must know everything about him or her Her family baground, i mean everything you name it. That is if you insist in marying in a strange land.

But the tradional right must be done which is accepted with both man and God. God bless you.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. by Princewell2012(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Spirit Guides: Please Share / They Did Not Know That Noah Had Entered The Ark / Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.