Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King (43937 Views)

How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Year Old Delta King / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I / "I Didn't Cheat On My Husband"- 37-yr-old Wife Of 90-yr-old Delta King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by ProfSamurai(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
May you live long in the throne of your fore-fathers...

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by VickyRotex(f): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
#Double_Post
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by martinz1: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ok
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by timilehin007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
Yes King him cheesy
ritzybaby:
END-TIME KING

lalasticlala, This is a king... Kingn't him?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by viviangist3: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
that means education is his first priority in life,i like that.
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by SIRRDIQ(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
i love young people who breaks record......

Ur Highest(my younger brother)i to pas tru this
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by iPopAlomo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ill-advised...
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by fart: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
amiskurie:
I'm donating 15 chicks from nairaland to u king,help me wash them

I am donating your anus to the king. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by dinggle: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
E be like say the guy dey happy say dem kill him papi for am to be King!
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by henrydadon(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
post=43339986:
i pray your uncle doesnt kill u....wen power becomes swt to him..
u have been watching too much noollywood movies

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
The way the lad was just mentioning God up and down just show say this boy don do rehearsal tire.

I didn't know this king thing is still a thing.undecided
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by wazzalurd(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will rule your kingdom , when you go back to finish your studies?

I hope u can read and understand

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by Heineken(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
wazzalurd:

I hope u can read and understand
I wonder bro.. Some people can't just read.. The thing no even plenty sef na.
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by theshaderoom: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sunofgod:
rule from the uk?

He has a regent
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by AreaFada2: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=koxi post=43340141]Dis wan wey u dey go UK hope say no be home video dem go act wit ur Kingdom oooo?
If ur uncle has the heart of Chinwetalu Agu ( ovoko man), wahala go dey oooo[/quote]

Hahahaha! You be confirmed werey! grin cheesy

That Chiwetalu ehn. Na one serious clown. Ovoko! Very fine actor.
Honestly, if just to write A level in UK, that's OK. May be only till August.

But better to stay in 9ja for university. UNN, UNIBEN, UNIZIK, etc. Somewhere not too far from Ubulu-Uku.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by 4nobody4every1: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2016
tintingz:
I'm proud of you

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by comodo: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Who will rule your kingdom , when you go back to finish your studies?
The uncle will be there. My grandpas uncle did it for him then, when he came of age, he handed it over to him. It happens.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by SuccessJay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
May D peace of the LORD abide with u...Long live d king...
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by kissval1388: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
h,hmmmmmm end time king

end time u.k

end time uncle.

end time ubulu ukwu.

pls someone should find work for me in Dis end time Nigeria pls.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by miqos02(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
NobleAky:
Sometimes kings are born although others do strive for it.

King (though very little) if not for the mysterious death of your dad, i would advise that you hang around to study and know the culture of ur people so as to discharge ur duty effectively before ur uncle usurp ur position in ur absence and ignorance

i love the way u acknowledge God. Since he did it for king Solomon, He will do it for you by giving u the needed wisdom to rule your people in a right way.

UBULU people BEHOLD ur KING
the uncle can only be a regent, he can't usurp the king who has been crowned

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by otokx(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Looks like somebody is running away for dear life. Now its a bit clearer why the father was kidnapped. Crime hardly happens randomly in Nigeria.
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by ocelot2006(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sunofgod:
You no dey serious......going to the uk to be second class citizen?

You did read the part that said he's heading back to the UK for his STUDIES, right? Is it a crime for a Chief/King to expand his knowledge base in one of the world's BEST educational system? Or is your case, and that of the person that "liked" your comment, that of BAD BELLE?

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
ibiyemi93:
I place you unto the Lord's hand. May He lead you aright and grant you the ability to lead well
Ase

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by HomeOfMe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
ibiyemi93:
I place you unto the Lord's hand. May He lead you aright and grant you the ability to lead well
Amin

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by blacq2009(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
This ain't strange at all. The Dei of Agbor was 2years when he was enthroned. Btw, all you jobless Nlders should show courtesy to the king and not just say 'anything' cos he's 17. Long live the king tho.
Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by wallex1983(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
We need to ask this uncle a very pertinent question......... "Who killed the former king?"

Not insinuating, but just thinking.

Everything is possible though.

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by God2man(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
Enemies of your late Father are still around.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by Adeboyefa(f): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
NobleAky:
Sometimes kings are born although others do strive for it.

King (though very little), if not for the mysterious death of your dad, i would advise that you hang around to study and know the culture of ur people so as to discharge ur duty effectively before ur uncle usurp ur position in ur absence and ignorance

He is discreetly running for dear life. I heard his late father's halfbrother was contesting the late king's right to kingship before he was brutally murdered. This young king must have been warned to stay away for now (as Jesus was taken to Egypt to escape Herod).

2 Likes

Re: How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King by Adeboyefa(f): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Deltagiant:
Obi chukwuka, I will advice that u look at your plan once again. Queen Elizabeth of England became Queen of England at about your age. And never abdicated her duties for one day even till date. You have elected to be the king of Ubulu uku and shouldn't trade it off temporary for a course that might take another ten years to complete.

Stay back home and continue this course near home at a Delta state or Anambra state university. It is a small price to pay for your people.

More over, how are u sure your uncle...

Who says he won't be kidnapped there by his late father's rivals to the throne? He was probably warned to stay away until the uncle (regent) grows old and dies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters / Meet The Contenders To The Ooni Stool; How The New Ooni Will Emerge / Daughter Of The Ooni Of Ife, Princess Adeola Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.