Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,059 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Do You Need A Day House Help Boy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Day House Help Boy (570 Views)

Fine Boy Works At A Lagos Car Wash For A Day / Nanny And Live In House Help Wanted / House Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Day House Help Boy by nathenboy: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2009
[b[center]hi,
my name is nathen, am a student and am only sponsoring myself, just in case you need someone to take care of your house and anyother job pertaining to cleaning then you got the right candidate,
am very good in house cleaning and also house decoration
i promise to abide by the househood rules and regulations
am tall, smart and brilliant as well
am 22yrs of age and good looking.
thanx very much, you could get in touch with me on my mobile number 08097443475[/b][center]

(1) (Reply)

Young And Honest Cashiers Needed At Lagos Island / Position: Service Centre Officers In Kaduna / Key Account Managers (export)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.