Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Any Errand Company In Benin? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Errand Company In Benin? (997 Views)

How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos / His Friends Called Him An Errand Boy, But Today His Errand Has Paid Off / Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Errand Company In Benin? by Sharonriola: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
Goodevening,

Please I need an errand girl/boy to clean,wash and arrange the house, does anyone know of any company in benin that gives errand boys/girls for this purpose?? I need one coming from a company so I know they are accountable. Thanks in advance for your help
Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by cliffemmy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Try www.erandshop.com they cover every city in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by eghuan1(m): 9:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Sharonriola:
Goodevening,

Please I need an errand girl/boy to clean,wash and arrange the house, does anyone know of any company in benin that gives errand boys/girls for this purpose?? I need one coming from a company so I know they are accountable. Thanks in advance for your help

Go to inter-Arc consultants, at Akpakpava, close to first junction. Am aware they do recruitment for domestic staff, but I don't know if you will get what you are looking for

1 Like

Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by Sharonriola: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
eghuan1:

Go to inter-Arc consultants, at Akpakpava, close to first junction. Am aware they do recruitment for domestic staff, but I don't know if you will get what you are looking for

Thanks,will go there hopefully tomorrow
Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by Sharonriola: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
cliffemmy:
Try www.erandshop.com they cover every city in Nigeria.

Thanks,will check out the link rightaway
Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by Sharonriola: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
eghuan1:

hi, I couldnt locate the place
Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by eghuan1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sharonriola:

hi, I couldnt locate the place

Ok
They are located Akpakpava, by Zenith Bank, close to first junction. If you are coming from ring road, you will see Visafone, on your right side then Zenith Bank, the a three story building with different offices. They are on the ground floor
Re: Any Errand Company In Benin? by Sharonriola: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
eghuan1:

Ok
They are located Akpakpava, by Zenith Bank, close to first junction. If you are coming from ring road, you will see Visafone, on your right side then Zenith Bank, the a three story building with different offices. They are on the ground floor
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now For AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Graduate Recruitment 2016 / NEW: Call Center Agents Wanted / Career Job Vacancy At Productive People Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.