Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? (2166 Views)

When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) / Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by DeCleff(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2016
He has a great dream and looks like a C in C but that will only come to reality if or when.........

Complete the statement

Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by MonPro: 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
It is not mandatory that freedom-fighters rule their country after restoration or independence- Nnamdi Kanu 2015

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by vayne(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Did he tell you he wanted to be president
He is a freedom fighter not a politician.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by 1shortblackboy: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
vayne:
Did he tell you he wanted to be president
He is a freedom fighter not a politician.
freedom fighter or hate monger undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by slyzy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
;DSee as the uniform fit am!

Though jail fits him most
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by YungBosco: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
i jux gained access to dis site thinking dat i'll enjoy it more dan fb.buh 2 my greatest supriz,regardless d rules,ppl still mess around.its gud here buh trust me some folks sucks.we ve some freedom of speech buh some folks capitalize on it for DISRECPECT.gotta be careful mostly on dis Biafra issue.
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by mulattoclaro(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
He would but in Kuje prison. He must continue enjoying his watery beans.
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by YungBosco: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2016
i pray many of us live 2 see some kinda rising sun..i really pray.may be u'll hang urself or hug transformer.or even suck a heating boiler.
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
The idiot would be dead or dying by that time...kuje prison fits him...hope hes not gay too because he looks it..all those homo prisoners go don beat am burst dat him dirty obobo yanch...lol grin....Igbo leader indeed
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by 9izone(f): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
Ihe Chi Dere

1 Like

Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by 9izone(f): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2016
jeytee:
The idiot would be dead or dying by that time...kuje prison fits him...hope hes not gay too because he looks it..all those homo prisoners go don beat am burst dat him dirty obobo yanch...lol grin....Igbo leader indeed
Why are you hating Forget hatred and look forward to God because He alone knows the best.
Hapu Okwu makana okwu abughi food

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
9izone:

Why are you hating Forget hatred and look forward to God because He alone knows the best.
Hapu Okwu makana okwu abughi food

LOL,is this coming from a lady?...do you support his mad cause?
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by vayne(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2016
1shortblackboy:
freedom fighter or hate monger undecided
What you choose to call him is your business!
Re: Photo: Will Nnamdi Kanu Ever Achieve His Dream To Dress Like This? by YungBosco: 11:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
n*gga i already gave u my word nd its final ok.nd as 4 ur typ,na heating boiler u go suck .lolzz

(1) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATES: Rivers State Election Rerun Results (#riversrerun) / Nairaland Meet Prof. Ogundu Mbadiwe......an Ikwerre Man In The U.s / Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.