Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet (1016 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by hauwababy: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
The musician who has been in Nigeria for her performance at Darey's 'Love like a Movie' show posed with the man of the moment and organiser of the show, Darey art Alade. She seems to be at home......no airs. Also check out pics of some celebs on the black carpet.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/02/first-photos-check-out-darey-and-ciara.html

Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by Last2comment(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Seen
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by ObiOmaMu: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
cute
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by Cholls(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
my brother darey like older mama sha.
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by zealot4me(f): 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
Cholls:
my brother darey like older mama sha.

What is this one saying
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by hakinze00(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
I am still wondering where Dare art alade gets all these his money from,calling all this A-list celebrities,firstly it was kim kardashian now nah ciara....
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by cruzita(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
undecided so make we fry kernel?
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by Cholls(m): 3:17am On Feb 29, 2016
zealot4me:

What is this one saying
my sister see you u....
nose.
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by Cholls(m): 3:21am On Feb 29, 2016
hakinze00:
I am still wondering where Dare art alade gets all these his money from,calling all this A-list celebrities,firstly it was kim kardashian now nah ciara....
my brother dareys wife Diola is a millionaire na if you care to know.
Re: Photos: Ciara And Darey Pose Together On The 'ove Like A Movie' Black Carpet by hakinze00(m): 3:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Cholls:
my brother dareys wife Diola is a millionaire na if you care to know.
yh I knw,so each tym he want to host the program he will keep on asking his wife for moni is what I dnt undastand

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o Stuns In Floral Dress (Photos) / Reggae Gospel Singer Buchi's Wife Was Once Omo Ni Bread Too / FOR REAL? Ex-beauty Queen And Oga Titus Art Holds Secret Wedding With Harryson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.