Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 (1564 Views)

KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / Breaking News: Must Read For All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corpers / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
well let me us this medium to congratulate those of us that have made it to this year mobilization into the Nysc scheme (batch A 2016 stream 1 n 2) well information have it that orientation camp will be open on 30th of March till 18th of April for stream 1 while 27 April till 16 may for those that will fall under the stream 2. well as a serving Corp member B. 15 currently serving in Abia state (Gods own state) would like to share with prospective Corp member my own experience as a Corp member going to the Nysc camp I found out that some Corp members even came to camp with non necessarily needed items (stoves, pot, fork, electronic gadgets, iron, laptop ) etc always remember when the time comes for opening of the orientation csmp try as much as you can to travel light because some of us will be coming from far journey try to get the much needed items even extra, (white shorts, T shirts, rubber tennis white, stockings white) etc.. as for the ladies you know the lady items so u should do the needful... well I will be waiting to explain more when the deployment letter comes out to narrow down those that will be in Abia state.. fell free to ask questions where you didn't grasp correctly.. you can call (07034613941) or even WhatsApp.. tanx.
Re: Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by Ugo4ema2015: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
well let me us this medium to congratulate those of us that have made it to this year mobilization into the Nysc scheme (batch A 2016 stream 1 n 2) well information have it that orientation camp will be open on 30th of March till 18th of April for stream 1 while 27 April till 16 may for those that will fall under the stream 2. well as a serving Corp member B. 15 currently serving in Abia state (Gods own state) would like to share with prospective Corp member my own experience as a Corp member going to the Nysc camp I found out that some Corp members even came to camp with non necessarily needed items (stoves, pot, fork, electronic gadgets, iron, laptop ) etc always remember when the time comes for opening of the orientation csmp try as much as you can to travel light because some of us will be coming from far journey try to get the much needed items even extra, (white shorts, T shirts, rubber tennis white, stockings white) etc.. as for the ladies you know the lady items so u should do the needful... well I will be waiting to explain more when the deployment letter comes out to narrow down those that will be in Abia state.. fell free to ask questions where you didn't grasp correctly.. you can call (07034613941) or even WhatsApp.. tanx.
oga coper we already knw d needfull
Re: Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:02am On Feb 29, 2016
Ugo4ema2015:
oga coper we already knw d needfull
.. Am happy u already knw d needful but no b only u waka cum ni
Re: Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by mufuteeeee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
.. Am happy u already knw d needful but no b only u waka cum ni

Thanks for your concern. Are you saying we shouldn't bring our laptops?
Re: Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=mufuteeeee post=43362707]

Thanks for your concern. Are you saying we shouldn't bring our laptops? [/quote

u fit carry am cum and go home empty handed..... grin[quote author=mufuteeeee post=43362707]

Thanks for your concern. Are you saying we shouldn't bring our laptops? [/quote

u fit carry am cum and go home empty handed.....
Re: Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by mohemos: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
boss thanks so much!!!
Re: Important Notice To All Prospective Corp Members 2016 A Stream 1 N 2 by mohemos: 11:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
Boss, thanks so much!!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Delivery To Zone 1 , 2 & 3 / Corps Members Lodge Burnt In Sokoto / Nysc Doctors Currently Serving In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.