Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

#FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter (1227 Views)

#FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. / #FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
cry
Sad

Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by Tekajoi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Why do all these old men like small tite honeypots like dis? #FreeEse
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by olamonsor2: 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2016
#FreeEse
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by dunkem21(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
Abeg, who be Ese
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by MathsChic(f): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
In the name of whatever anyone worships, this should not stand. This girl doesn't deserve this. She doesnt. I really have never felt more pissed off in my life. What is going on in this country!!?
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by jic4real: 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2016
how can som1 kidnap a young girl in broad daylight without a gun, is it by juju?
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by honeychild(f): 12:07am On Feb 29, 2016
I don't believe this girl was abducted. How did he abduct her without drawing attention to himself? I believe she is in "love" and ran off with her boyfriend knowing her parents will never permit her to marry him. And I doubt she is thirteen.
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by noblejazz(m): 12:08am On Feb 29, 2016
drama everywhere u go in Naija!
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by naijaking1: 12:10am On Feb 29, 2016
Why did the parents have to be subjected to a sharia law proceeding in the first place, they are not muslims.
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:13am On Feb 29, 2016
dunkem21:
Abeg, who be Ese

Na one southern toto wey the north capture and enslave

Ojukwu was a prophet

2 Likes

Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 12:21am On Feb 29, 2016
honeychild:
I don't believe this girl was abducted. How did he abduct her without drawing attention to himself? I believe she is in "love" and ran off with her boyfriend knowing her parents will never permit her to marry him. And I doubt she is thirteen.

You are silly

What does a 13yr old know about love and why should an older man take advantage of her naiveness?

Coming from a woman I can't but say I am highly disturbed by you silly post.

1 Like

Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 12:22am On Feb 29, 2016
naijaking1:
Why did the parents have to be subjected to a sharia law proceeding in the first place, they are not muslims.

Pls fill me on on the gist.

First time I am hearing about this
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by naijaking1: 12:25am On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

Pls fill me on on the gist.

First time I am hearing about this

Please read the full story here, and develop a chill up your spine like I did.

https://www.nairaland.com/2961459/punch-launches-free-ese-campaign
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 12:29am On Feb 29, 2016
naijaking1:

Please read the full story here, and develop a chill up your spine like I did.

https://www.nairaland.com/2961459/punch-launches-free-ese-campaign

This is appalling.

The girl was obviously abducted by these bokos.

By GOD if this was my daughter I will castrate any ab0ki I come across.

This is a clear case of Islamic impunity to abduct and rape Christian girls.

And the most annoying thing is that her kidnapper had the backing of the Awusa community on both Yenegoa and Kano.

Islam and Muslims are a curse

2 Likes

Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 12:33am On Feb 29, 2016
This should tell any of those muslim apologists how muslims think of Christian women and girls.

Is that how his boko father married his mother?

This child was clearly abducted and forcefully married without her parents consent.

May God punish anybody that supports this madness
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 12:40am On Feb 29, 2016
Most annoying thing here is how the Boko sharia council stated that the girl was 18 and had converted to Islam and no longer had any links to her parents.

This same useless bastards have clamoured for child marriage and their useless religion stipulates death penalty for apostasy.

By GOD any fool that screams one Nigeria will have his or her household distributed among shekau's band of criminals.

Which kind useless religion is Islam?
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by honeychild(f): 12:48am On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

You are silly

What does a 13yr old know about love and why should an older man take advantage of her naiveness?

Coming from a woman I can't but say I am highly disturbed by you silly post.

Don't be so quick to rain insults on me. I know she is a little girl but sometimes these kids feel they know it all. She doesn't know anything but she believes she does. Although it doesn't make what the boy did right , at the same time he it's not right to brand him a kidnapper. He is probably a young boy in his late teens too. An older man would probably not have been so impulsive.

The fact that the father initially left just the mom to go and get her daughter shows that it was not a case of kidnapping but of a wayward child. If it had been a clear cut kidnapping he wouldn't have left it in the mother's hands.
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 12:53am On Feb 29, 2016
honeychild:

Don't be so quick to rain insults on me. I know she is a little girl but sometimes these kids feel they know it all. She doesn't know anything but she believes she does. Although it doesn't make what the boy did right , at the same time he it's not right to brand him a kidnapper. He is probably a young boy in his late teens too. An older man would probably not have been so impulsive.

The fact that the father initially left just the mom to go and get her daughter shows that it was not a case of kidnapping but of a wayward child. If it had been a clear cut kidnapping he wouldn't have left it in the mother's hands.

You are concluding that she had a love interest.

Has it ever occurred to you that she was abducted against her will?

If she and her kidnapper were in a relationship why has her kidnapper not deemed it fit to respect and honour her father?

Why is the Sharia council and Emirate of Kano refusing to allow the parents see the child?

You must begin to use sense. If at 13 you were a loose girl that should not form the basis of your conclusions on this case.
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by honeychild(f): 1:04am On Feb 29, 2016
AntiMahdi:

You are concluding that she had a love interest.

Has it ever occurred to you that she was abducted against her will?

If she and her kidnapper were in a relationship why has her kidnapper not deemed it fit to respect and honour her father?

Why is the Sharia council and Emirate of Kano refusing to allow the parents see the child?

You must begin to use sense. If at 13 you were a loose girl that should not form the basis of your conclusions on this case.

Anti abeg no vex
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by AntiMahdi: 1:06am On Feb 29, 2016
honeychild:

Anti abeg no vex

I no vex.

I just dey pity you and pray your child isn't abducted by a boko
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 29, 2016
honeychild:

What! I can't believe a lady just wrote this. SMH!
Re: #FreeEse Now Trending On Twitter by otokx(m): 8:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Honeychild is trying to say something but is missing it, Nigeria is fast becoming a lawless country.

(1) (Reply)

Obiano's Wife Touching Lives In Anambra State - Touching Photos / The Grazing Bill / Buhari’s New FCT Minister In 200million Bribery Scandal, 247ureport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.