Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Would You Have Done If It Were You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Would You Have Done If It Were You? (511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done If It Were You? by GideonOmach(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2016
Please folks,
how would you attend to this situation if it were you?
A female friend bursts out on you eating.
You're the shyful type.
The soup you're eating is the last and the meat too..
You have no farthing on you.
Now, if not for anythingelse, you need to offer her sth for the distance she've come.
Please how would you relate with this?
I'd appreciate your views.
Re: What Would You Have Done If It Were You? by khristals(m): 1:19am On Feb 29, 2016
nne come wash your hands and join me..

yeah, its as easy as it sounds and its as far as i can go

letting her eat it all aloneis out of the question
Re: What Would You Have Done If It Were You? by GideonOmach(m): 10:07am On Feb 29, 2016
khristals:
nne come wash your hands and join me..

yeah, its as easy as it sounds and its as far as i can go

letting her eat it all aloneis out of the question
laughs.. Remember you're the shyful type according to the question!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB SCORE Can This Work / Jamb Change Of Course And Institution 2016 Card And Processing / OAU Acceptance Fee Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.