Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe (21193 Views)

Mechanics , Touts, Hotels Tops Beneficiaries Of Lagos Island Flood / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / CNN Investigates Why Buhari Dumped $182 Halliburton Bribe Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by hucienda: 8:55am On Feb 29, 2016
omogin:
Oya over to lie Mohammed

Dunno why this got me laughing... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by danot1030: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
Despite the international attention this issue drew one had expected the ineffectual buffoon Jonathan to initiate this probe but his own corrupt nature never allowed it. Weldon Buhari!
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Iyoma2(f): 9:07am On Feb 29, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef
Read well bfore u call jonathan.

1 Like

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:12am On Feb 29, 2016
Gra gra.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nbote(m): 9:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Why dis govt inconclusive like dis?? FG to release names of corrupt Nigerians... FG to release names of Officials who returned money... FG to release list of DasukiGate conspirators.. FG to release list of Cabal members... etc.. Wen would d merit list for any of d categories b "released" before talking of new categories. Last time I checked action speaks louder dan voice.
Soon Linus Muhammed will blame GEJ for the delay in all d releases.

1 Like

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Iyoma2(f): 9:15am On Feb 29, 2016
disloman:
Guys!make una chill small nao.Why this hatred?What PDP can't do all this while and this govt is trying to do,Do please give credit.
chill ke? Cant u see that dis APC govt has no focus, will dey use all their time pretending to fight corruption. Wht about d change dey promised? Lets be sincere Apc is a scam.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:18am On Feb 29, 2016
disloman:
na you and obj collected the bribe together?Let's wait and see the names first.
u go wait tire.
Dont also 4get to wait 4ya 5k too.
*Mr. Let's wait*
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by yaki84: 9:51am On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:
3; Ai.... grin

Ab....
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 29, 2016
them fit fix madueke name there oo.... grin grin grin
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by sapientia(m): 10:02am On Feb 29, 2016
A statement they will deny anytime
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by tiredface: 10:03am On Feb 29, 2016
JUST DONT FORGET THAT THIS'S NIGER. THIS VERY ONE WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH DUE TO THE PEOPLE (NOTHERN ELITS) INVOLVED.

1 Like

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by arsenal33: 10:14am On Feb 29, 2016
Redoil:
If obasanjo name no dey their just know say all na wash.

GEJ suppose don publish the list
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Craigston: 10:52am On Feb 29, 2016
This probe will be big and may hit some dead ends. These companies are willing to pay huge fines to cover their crimes.
The government then was so corrupt that the companies got away paying meager fines that didn't go anywhere near the treasury. It was a collaboration of some politicians and some mercenaries to screw Nigeria as much as they could.
The next probe, I hope, will be concerning the infamous Ajaokuta Steel Plant -- one of the most conspicuous relics of corruption in Nigeria.
I hope John Grisham is following these events. Well, he has more to follow in America. But someone can do something great on it here.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by zurine(f): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
hmm
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by talktimi(m): 11:20am On Feb 29, 2016
phranseeqz:

I swear, it definitely will be. However, let's hope the investigation will be thorough.
ALL aspects of the investigation have been concluded years ago, it's just who can bell the cat that's the problem. If the govt says they have no idea who and who is involved, I'll be a good Nigerian and print out names for them to save cost
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/fg-moves-to-unveil-beneficiaries-of-n66bn-halliburton-bribes/
Halliburton is no way zone, those behind the scam are the main Nigerians, far far above Nigerian constitution. IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam, TY Danjuma etc Buhari is heading for trouble
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by phranseeqz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:
ALL aspects of the investigation have been concluded years ago, it's just who can bell the cat that's the problem. If the govt says they have no idea who and who is involved, I'll be a good Nigerian and print out names for them to save cost

Badt guy. So u be FBI nah, lol. However, u should also be aware that there might be re-investigations to help remove some names and indict others.
Moreover, I think your list might be a good precedent and reminder. Tell us what you know boss.
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by ilevic(m): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
o God of creations, wen will all these "future tense" to present continuous? we are tired of this "FG is set to..." "FG plans to", " FG to" "FG has concluded plans to...". We need actions pls. I am personally tired of all these body languages...
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by talktimi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
emperorgoke:
Halliburton is no way zone, those behind the scam are the main Nigerians, far far above Nigerian constitution. IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalam, TY Danjuma etc Buhari is heading for trouble
we no go gree, the anti corruption fight must run its full course on this case no matter whose ox is gored
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Anglovel: 1:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:
Now this will be very interesting grin

Its all Propagander just like all d probes we have seen so far--Media Hype,Arrest,Detention,alleged monies returned,Release! No body will be Jailed!!!
Oooh what a Shame!
Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by Anglovel: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2016
talktimi:
we no go gree, the anti corruption fight must run its full course on this case no matter whose ox is gored

Supported!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by prudencesmart(m): 3:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
danot1030:
Despite the international attention this issue drew one had expected the ineffectual buffoon Jonathan to initiate this probe but his own corrupt nature never allowed it. Weldon Buhari!

Thunder fire your nonsense head ..after all the plot and propaganda, including making the country ungovernable you subjected him to so that he shouldn't succeed.. you could still open that your stinking fangs to utter such trash..Is that what the topic says?

1 Like

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by CioAngels(f): 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nigerian leaders are not to be trusted, mention their names, why shield them, if he is a poorman, his name will come before the offence. I won't be surprise that in days to come Nigerian will not hear about halliburton case again. I hope siemens will also be broght for investigation and prosecution. Our judge, don't agree to begging, secret hearing and no plea bargaining. Our able judge malami, Nigerians are relying on God and you, so write your name in GOLD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe by TijaniAbu: 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aisha nko? Buhari never declare him wife account abi na him wife bureau de change wey Halliburton bribe dey use commot Nigeria inside him asset declaration. Rubbish change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome / I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani / AMCON: Silverbird Galleria In Abuja Re-opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.