Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Chemotherapy, What Do You Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chemotherapy, What Do You Know (1509 Views)

CANCER NATURAL TREATMENT (without Surgery, Chemotherapy, Radiation) / Why Chemotherapy Fpr Cancer Is Satanic / Stem Cell Therapy; First Preference To Use Of Antibiotics, Chemotherapy Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 7:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning nairalanders. Is there anybody with a personal experience about chemotherapy in the house? kindly share useful tips.
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by delishpot: 7:31am On Feb 29, 2016
Hope this is just for research purpose. Chemo is a very difficult thing. It is harsh to the body. I had someone who did it. Very hard. I just hope you and your loved ones are fine.
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 8:48am On Feb 29, 2016
delishpot:
Hope this is just for research purpose. Chemo is a very difficult thing. It is harsh to the body. I had someone who did it. Very hard. I just hope you and your loved ones are fine.
thanks for yr concern. can you share some of the those hard/harsh things?
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by delishpot: 9:17am On Feb 29, 2016
mamawin:
thanks for yr concern. can you share some of the those hard/harsh things?

It basically destroys the body' s immune system and causes one to feel sick. Hair falls out too. If you need support with prayer I am here for you. cool
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2016
delishpot:

It basically destroys the body' s immune system and causes one to feel sick. Hair falls out too. If you need support with prayer I am here for you. cool
well the prayer will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by enigstil(m): 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chemo is a terrible thing, they are toxic chemicals, basically what it does is that it destroys the body cells inclusive of the cancerous ones, in the hope that the cancerous ones will be destroyed and the body ones reproduces itself. Go alternative if u want to cure cancer.
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
enigstil:
Chemo is a terrible thing, they are toxic chemicals, basically what it does is that it destroys the body cells inclusive of the cancerous ones, in the hope that the cancerous ones will be destroyed and the body ones reproduces itself. Go alternative if u want to cure cancer.
what are d alternatives available?
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by delishpot: 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
mamawin:

I heard to fast for a day(but drink water) and then eat only fruits and veggies. I saw some youtube videos about this a long time ago. Some say boil sour sop leaves and drink the water, others say onion juice is good too.
I said a prayer, there shall be healing. God is in control.
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
delishpot:

I heard to fast for a day(but drink water) and then eat only fruits and veggies. I saw some youtube videos about this a long time ago. Some say boil sour sop leaves and drink the water, others say onion juice is good too.
I said a prayer, there shall be healing. God is in control.
Amen, thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by enigstil(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Go for black seed oil and honey. It kills cancer cells more than chemo
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
enigstil:
Go for black seed oil and honey. It kills cancer cells more than chemo
thanks o, what's d market name for black seed, or Yoruba name sha?
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mankand(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
mamawin:

Chemotherapy is not a good option for cancer, rather stop eating processes foods but go for organic foods more also fruits.

Then get cannabis oil, it's a good cure for cancer and if you can also prepare food WI have maurijuana it's good.

Many countries are fighting the fda to legalize the use of maurijuana to cure cancer back but the big pharmaceutical companies are fighting them because it's going to kick them out of business
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by enigstil(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
It doesn't have a Yoruba name, cos it's not synonymous to this part of the world. Goggle it, there are stores that sell it in Nigeria, check any shop that's into alternative therapy
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
morenath:
who canJg1supplyjbhthis: Paypal Fund Needed
Visit the link in the image.
8pX5w2 mamawin iAC6G4 axcex l3VDfX abdelrahman vFSGp0 axcex
Excuse me?
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by mamawin(f): 10:30pm On May 07, 2018
I went, I saw and I conquered. Alhamdulilah. if not God......
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by AxceX(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
morenath:
who canJg1supplyjbhthis: Paypal Fund Needed
Visit the link in the image.
8pX5w2 mamawin iAC6G4 axcex l3VDfX abdelrahman vFSGp0 axcex
Stop giving me unnecessary mentions
Re: Chemotherapy, What Do You Know by Sincerelyme(f): 2:44pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=mamawin post=43445584]thanks o, what's d market name for black seed, or Yoru

(1) (Reply)

9 Must-eat Nutrients For Your Child / Low Sperm Count: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / How Much Is CS Delivery At NISA Hospital Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.