Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) (1976 Views)

Obituary Of 2 Siblings Who Died In Accident (Photo) / Rats Hanging From The Ceiling At Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos (Photos) / "Motor Accident Is Bae", Man Takes Selfie After Surviving An Accident (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) by ericuzor(m): 7:21am On Feb 29, 2016
This is how to go about causing a traffic jam.
A nude woman sunbathing in the Austrian capital Vienna caused snarl ups on a major road when she positioned her naked body out of a window to get the maximum out of the sun’s rays.
The naked woman was snapped by student Gregory Shakaki lying on her window ledge with her legs dangling out of a third floor window.
Shakaki said: “I thought I was suffering sunstroke when I saw it.”
Motorist Michael Kienast told local media: “I was behind two guys who had a fender bender because the motorists in front took their eyes off the road to glance up at the view. The young woman was obviously keen on getting some sun in a place where it doesn’t usually shine!
“I heard the guy who was rear-ended shout to the motorist who had hit him: ‘Didn’t you look where you were supposed to be going?’
“The driver who hit him said: ‘Sorry, I was distracted,’ and pointed up to the window where the woman was lying.
“The guy who was hit then said: ‘Oh, right, I see what you mean’.”
Several cars were blocking the road before police arrived but by then she had disappeared inside and closed the windows..

1 Share

Re: NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) by divinehand2003(m): 7:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Lol
''So sorry I bashed your car, I was distracted'' says the offender. And points upwards to the yansh protruding from the window.
''Oh yeaaahhhhhhhh, I see what you mean mehnn'' says the victim and smiles sheepishly with pleasure nodding his head amicably.
Re: NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Mission accomplished, disappeared and closed the window.....

1 Like

Re: NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) by Mjshexy(f): 7:42am On Feb 29, 2016
Eni eleni is sleeping her tin jeje, this heat has gone global jare grin
Re: NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) by WelconnectTrav1(m): 3:15am On Mar 01, 2016
And...that's all...*in ntdc's voice*
Re: NAKED Woman Hanging From Her Window Causes Multi-car Accident (PHOTO) by makahlj2: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
How are you sure she's a woman? smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Abuja People, How Far Is Zuba From Wuse Zone 5? / Woman Dies In Fatal Accident After Leaving Her Office To Buy School Items / Breaking: DanaAir Plane Crash Lands In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.