Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 (2404 Views)

T-Pain Dancing Shakitibobo At Heineken Event In Lagos / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by stephenduru: 7:45am On Feb 29, 2016
At Darey Art Alade’s “Love Like a Movie 3” last night, Grammy award winner Ciara brought the house down at the Eko Hotel Convention Centre as the audience received an unexpected treat they will remember for a long time. Shortly after completing her final performance of the night, the R&B superstar invited Nigerian dance queen Kaffy on stage to teach her some popular Nigerian dance moves.

For the next three minutes, the auditorium recorded its loudest noise of the night as Kaffy taught Ciara and her backup dancers how to dance to Iyanya’s “Kukere”, Tekno’s “Duro” and Olamide’s “Bobo”to the wild delight of the crowd.

See photos above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRwEF1UdXs

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/grammy-award-winner-ciara-doing-kukere.html

Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by stephenduru: 7:46am On Feb 29, 2016

Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by ChappyChase: 7:47am On Feb 29, 2016
The babe sure can dance! Iyanya and techno will now be feeling like a boss!
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by adonbilivit: 7:51am On Feb 29, 2016
when u are paid 300million for a show as a B list artist on relegation, u must learn the trending dance moves coz u have no recent hit track to perform. at least she did better than Kim k that only came so that fans can snap her on stage for 5. seconds

1 Like

Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by hakinze00(m): 7:52am On Feb 29, 2016
That is dare art alade money dancing shakitibobo and kukere into her account cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by deswords(m): 7:57am On Feb 29, 2016
cry see as she spoil the dance
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:07am On Feb 29, 2016
300million? Just to dance? grin
Well its none of my business
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by SynNelson(m): 8:09am On Feb 29, 2016
i guess d nyt was much fun 4 her...
all ma ladies, kukere kukere tongue
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by SweetOlive(f): 8:17am On Feb 29, 2016
I love her stature kiss

1 Like

Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by Raydos: 8:45am On Feb 29, 2016
cry cry I Don't See Kukere, Duro And Shakiti Bobo - I Only See Ciara,,, Pls We're The Rest?
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by lloydpras: 8:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Not Bad!

Lol
Reminds me of the period Kim Kardashian was invited to this same Dare Art Alade concert sponsored by Lagos State Government 3years ago. BRF didn't even know who she was.

Before the event, Fashola was asked by a reporter.

Reporter: Kim Kardashian would be hosted in Lagos, what are your expectations, Sir?
Fashola: Well, I'm looking forward to seeing him.
Reporter: No Sir, Kim Kardashian is a woman.
Fashola: Oh Yes, It is going to be a great Night.

Fashola's Administration paid her $500,000 just for a 43Mins Cameo Appearance at the Event.

1 Like

Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 29, 2016
awww nice
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by chrisbaby24(m): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Wey d dance nah...video or idonbelieveit..!!!
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43am On Feb 29, 2016
They both look like astronauts
Re: See Pics & Video Of Ciara Dancing “Kukere”, “Duro” & “Shakitibobo” At #LLAM3 by iamrealdeji(m): 9:44am On Feb 29, 2016
SweetOlive:
I love her stature kiss
I love her stature too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol... This Is Why You Should Not Lie About Your Location On Social Media / Nollywood Actress, Uche Elendu Welcomes Baby Girl One Week After Baby Showerpics / Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.