Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Advice Urgently Needed...business Opportunity - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advice Urgently Needed...business Opportunity (598 Views)

Business Opportunity In Palm Oil Business. / Green Nation Nigeria Agriculture Business Opportunity / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Needed...business Opportunity by palibc: 7:47am On Feb 29, 2016
please, I sincerely need your advise urgently.
I am planning to go into spice business in Nigeria processing and packaging the combination of chilli pepper, ginger and garlic to serve as a multipurpose spice for soup, pepper soup and stew.
please, is it feasible?
Re: Advice Urgently Needed...business Opportunity by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 29, 2016
palibc:
please, I sincerely need your advise urgently.
I am planning to go into spice business in Nigeria processing and packaging the combination of chilli pepper, ginger and garlic to serve as a multipurpose spice for soup, pepper soup and stew.
please, is it feasible?
It seems to me that the supply is higher than the demand in that sector. Just visit any food stall on any street and you'd see an array of those seasoning agents. I think it will take time and lots of marketing budgets to pull through.

But if you insist, here's my advise: (1.) Have a unique packaging style: Since many of the existing brands are powdered and in sachets, you can try liquid in bottle. 2. If you are using sachet, think of a color combination that is attractive and different from the rest (I suggest a purple/yellow theme). 3. Use Facebook to presell to Nigerian mothers (You can also do this with TV, though it would be costly). All you need is to devise ways to target Nigerian mothers on Facebook. I can help you very well with Facebook marketing in case you need my services. Preselling means even far before the product comes into the market, you should get it endeared to thousands of mothers who would join the product's page. This will build expectation in them concerning the product. So, as soon as it enters the market, you inform them by a post. Then, they'd be the one to take up your message. You can call me in case you need more clarification on this because I don't often come here (Nairaland): 09054539246
Re: Advice Urgently Needed...business Opportunity by palibc: 9:01am On Feb 29, 2016
BreketeMind:

It seems to me that the supply is higher than the demand in that sector. Just visit any food stall on any street and you'd see an array of those seasoning agents. I think it will take time and lots of marketing budgets to pull through.

But if you insist, here's my advise: (1.) Have a unique packaging style: Since many of the existing brands are powdered and in sachets, you can try liquid in bottle. 2. If you are using sachet, think of a color combination that is attractive and different from the rest (I suggest a purple/yellow theme). 3. Use Facebook to presell to Nigerian mothers (You can also do this with TV, though it would be costly). All you need is to devise ways to target Nigerian mothers on Facebook. I can help you very well with Facebook marketing in case you need my services. Preselling means even far before the product comes into the market, you should get it endeared to thousands of mothers who would join the product's page. This will build expectation in them concerning the product. So, as soon as it enters the market, you inform them by a post. Then, they'd be the one to take up your message. You can call me in case you need more clarification on this because I don't often come here (Nairaland): 09054539246

thank you sir, I will contact you.
Re: Advice Urgently Needed...business Opportunity by palibc: 9:43am On Feb 29, 2016
please, I still need advice on this project. which area of it do you advise I focus on in terms of production?

(1) (Reply)

One Acre Land / Oshogbo Vegetable Biz Training / How To Start A Small Scale Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.