Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,724 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Good Investment For Farmers And Investors - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Good Investment For Farmers And Investors (4826 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers / Gud Investment For Farmers And Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
JarloDon:

Sorry for creating so much heat, that is, if you are genuine. I've sent someone to the business address to confirm it. by Tuesday I'll confirmedly state your actual status. I shall be glad you are as clean as you claim. I hope u know I can easily locate you physically by your I.p. address? my profession makes it that easy. May God save any duper I come across in this country. You will not regret your interest in supporting fellow Nigerians if this is real.

Oga

Am interested in the outcome of your investigation. Please do share with us your finding. It is high time, we begin to fish out people whose interest is to milk our people of hard earned income for their selfish reasons. The OP is not professional at all. He leaves the substance to chase shadows. Instead of addressing issues, he is more interested in attacking people. What a crude bonus seeker.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Call the company for ur registration procedure first. dats how u start.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by EMriss(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
olamideojo:
Call the company for ur registration procedure first. dats how u start.
so hw cn i contact d co?
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
check the post for the number
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by gbemi15: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
olamideojo:
C.Ambubes Nigeria Enterprise is a local farming company at Dukku, Gombe State. They export Gum Arabic to France and Italy. They started October, 2015 and presently have about 45 farmers supplying and investing in their Gum Arabic export. I started investing wit dem at November, 2015. If you have a miniminum of one metric ton of Gum Arabic, u can sell to them in their farm/warehouse at Dukku, opposite Dukku grammar school, Dukku town or u can call the farm urself on 090299633866. You can also invest wit a minimum of 30k and make a profit of 50% in 2 weeks. This thread is dedicated to all prospective farmers and investors that wants to make some money from Gum Arabic export. I don't need your email. All questions will be answered here as i continue, for transparency sake.
hi,please what happen to your initial investment and for how long will one get returns from ones investment? Thanks
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Your initial investment will be there as your capital and it will be the one bringing the 50% profit for you every month.
You will continue to get return for your investment until you decide to withdraw your capital. Wen u do that, 90% of your capital will be sent to you while the company keeps the remaining 10%.
Note this becos its very important.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by dualprince0280: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
olamideojo:
Your initial investment will be there as your capital and it will be the one bringing the 50% profit for you every month.
You will continue to get return for your investment until you decide to withdraw your capital. Wen u do that, 90% of your capital will be sent to you while the company keeps the remaining 10%.
Note this becos its very important.

pls,pls and pls,get yourself engaged with somethings/task legally profitable and stop this lies and fraud.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
U are funny
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by authority2006(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2016
That screenshot was outgoing message clearly showing sent and delivered marks at the bottom. May God help us from these scamers.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by authority2006(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2016
EMriss:
hello good day..i am interested, pls how am i gonna start?
Pls, don't be interested.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2016
No sent showing anywhere. Don't compare ur fone wit someone else's fone
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by EMriss(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmm...stil waiting for a command otherwise i abort dis operation in 72hrs
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
command? operation? don't understand wat u mean.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by EMriss(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
DONT WORRY..i knw d sign m looking fr
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by olamideojo: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2016
OK
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by baldeagle: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2016
olamideojo:
C.Ambubes Nigeria Enterprise is a local farming company at Dukku, Gombe State. They export Gum Arabic to France and Italy. They started October, 2015 and presently have about 45 farmers supplying and investing in their Gum Arabic export. I started investing wit dem at November, 2015. If you have a miniminum of one metric ton of Gum Arabic, u can sell to them in their farm/warehouse at Dukku, opposite Dukku grammar school, Dukku town or u can call the farm urself on 090299633866. You can also invest wit a minimum of 30k and make a profit of 50% in 2 weeks. This thread is dedicated to all prospective farmers and investors that wants to make some money from Gum Arabic export. I don't need your email. All questions will be answered here as i continue, for transparency sake.

This investment scheme is a scam. I have tried it and burnt my fingers. I actually deposited the said amount into Ambubes account. I sent him scanned copies my driver's licence and the teller. Days later someone called me from Ambubes asking why I paid such an amount into their account . I told him it was supposed to be for an agric investment and he told me that thier company is neither involved agriculture nor agricultural product exportation. Rather they are into e-money. He told me it must be a scam. A mumu like me grin grin grin had already fallen for it. He paid in 60k into Ambubes' Account and the scammer (Mr Ojo, I guess) had come with some explanations and presented the mumu's scanned ID card and the teller and was able to collect the money.

When the man at Ambubes saw another deposit (this time, from me) and the scammer came with same with same explanation for collection, he was suspicious. He called the number on the teller (my number) and scheme came into the open. I have been promised the reinbursement of the my money.

The scheme is a lie. Mr Ojo is the scanner. Open ya eyes well well. Was I greedy? Yes. Wanting to reap where I did not sow. Fellow Nairalanders, don't fall into it. I almost had my fingers burnt.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
baldeagle:

This investment scheme is a scam. I have tried it and burnt my fingers. I actually deposited the said amount into Ambubes account. I sent him scanned copies my driver's licence and the teller. Days later someone called me from Ambubes asking why I paid such an amount into their account . I told him it was supposed to be for an agric investment and he told me that thier company is neither involved agriculture nor agricultural product exportation. Rather they are into e-money. He told me it must be a scam. A mumu like me grin grin grin had already fallen for it. He paid in 60k into Ambubes' Account and the scammer (Mr Ojo, I guess) had come with some explanations and presented the mumu's scanned ID card and the teller and was able to collect the money.

When the man at Ambubes saw another deposit (this time, from me) and the scammer came with same with same explanation for collection, he was suspicious. He called the number on the teller (my number) and scheme came into the open. I have been promised the reinbursement of the my money.

The scheme is a lie. Mr Ojo is the scanner. Open ya eyes well well. Was I greedy? Yes. Wanting to reap where I did not sow. Fellow Nairalanders, don't fall into it. I almost had my fingers burnt.

Where is that scammer that does not want anyone to probe about his investment offer. Any attempt to probe earns you insults from the thief. He thinks he can intimidate people to invest by his method. I knew everything about Mr Olamide Ojo's investment was smelling of nothing but scam. How can a company coming to the Nigerian public for fund not have website, email, but rather located in one remote village in Gombe. Nairaland is a national platform, so we expect any company using the platform must have visible offices especially in Lagos and Abuja. I want to see how that fraudulent Ojo will defend this.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by greenmonk: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2016
baldeagle:

ojo did u see this? Reply please.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
One by One, scammers will jam road block on nairaland. Where is the thief called Olamide Ojo? Why is he not defending what he started? All of you that come to nairaland purposely to defraud others of hard earned money, you will be ruined by the work of your hand. No escape! You will never be better off than the people you have scammed. Your scam activities will hunt you through out your lifetime and you will remain miserable and poorer than you were.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by greenmonk: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
I was really scared of d investment when he said 50% in 2 weeks. That means 100% in one month or more than 300% in 3months if u compound ur earnings.
Re: Good Investment For Farmers And Investors by saibuhari(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Olamide Ojo has come to the end of the road on Nairaland. Who is next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Integrated Palm Oil Processing Mill / Beans Price Has Crash In Niger State / Charcoal Brooders For Poultry Farmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.