Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) (43114 Views)

Delta Teenage Schoolgirls Lured Into Prostitution In Lagos (Photo) / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
MarieSucre:

I don't understand how they are greedy? Is not like they were going to pick the money from the floor? They agreed work as restaurant attendants. Does it matter if it was in Lagos or Togo? Its honest work either way.
undecided I repeat, they were GREEDY! period
Re: Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) by Engrr(m): 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
The TRUTH is that they KNOW very well that they are going for PROSTITUTION, what they did not know is that the MADAM will be taking all the MONEY for the time being

Restaurant work my foot!!

Edo girls, that's what they know best!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ademola Adebukola ‘Holy Ghost’ Sent To Prison For Fraud (Photos) / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After / Herbalist Storms Yahooboy's Home To Demand Her Share Of His "Collection" (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.