Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies (478 Views)

APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by christopher123(m): 9:11am On Feb 29, 2016
I have been vindicated and this has been over and over... I could remember few years ago that I was telling my friends that I feel that APC isn't the Messiah !!! We are still awaiting the Messiah .... What I keep wondering is how they were e able to spin this. Did they capitalize on people's stupidity ,gullibility maybe docility .

They came cap in hand begging promised them (not me ) heaven on earth

They told them that they will give them N5000 and N10,000 monthly. They shouted hurray and sang kumbaya. But I told them that this is not feasible and sustainable. Di the maths 5000 x 10 million monthly. They called me wailer but I kept saying it isn't feasible ..some accused me of sentimentality but we are seeing my logicality. That's by the way

Next spin was that they told them that they will make USA dollar at par with naira . u asked for economic blueprint ...my friends said it doesn't matter ...how can you run a country without any blueprint.I mean short term and mid term. But nobody saw their plan ... This is tragic

I just don't want to comment on the doom but look forward to the boom. We have to be honest here

The PMS is still not =N=40
The USD dollars isn't yet at par with naira
The unemployed and vulnerable hasn't gotten their stipends promised them. In short they will never ever get the stipend
Oil isn't that fantastic again and will never get to $100 a barrel
We are still awaiting the diversification of the economy

I feel that If it is in sane climates ...people should have resigned but here we are not sane because we are not same . so as Fela the musician will say "suffering and smiling" and I remember his track called "zombie".

We have to get used to these things no matter how unpalatable it might look. They can call me a wailer,tribalistic or jingoistic but the truth is sacrosanct and must be spoken at all times

1 Like

Re: APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by adegunwa4real(m): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2016
Can someone beg Buhari to please #bringbackourcorruption?

1 Like

Re: APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2016
IPOB will never see anything good in the current administration

No matter how glaring it is

1 Like

Re: APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by christopher123(m): 9:44am On Feb 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
IPOB will never see anything good in the current administration

No matter how glaring it is

Just give us two good things that is tangible just twob

2 Likes

Re: APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by themilanway(m): 9:57am On Feb 29, 2016
christopher123:

Just give us two good things that is tangible just twob

Even if he gives you,you will still nit pick and look for a way to rigmarole around it or even come up with new demand
Re: APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by mrphysics(m): 10:07am On Feb 29, 2016
Wailer spotted.
This is the beginning of the week oh wailer help yourself or contact TB Joshua
Re: APC: The People,our Gullibility, Senility And Our Idiosyncrasies by Histrings08(m): 10:26am On Feb 29, 2016
Ffg

(1) (Reply)

Ogonis Killed By Nigerian Military-Need For Independent Inquiry Commission / Boko Haram Militants “abduct 16 Women, Girls” In Adamawa / Who Ruled Nigeria Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.