Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads (655 Views)

Sheikh Zakzaky Heads To UN Human Rights Commission On Zaria Quds Day Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads by ayantan: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
i see no point in them covering there heads cos they think they are shieldin people 4rm looking at the most important things in there body bleeps
Re: Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads by muhsin(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
Welcome aboard, ayantan,

I see you are a fresh newbie here. There is a general rule up, which says respect others belief, i.e. practices inclusive. So heed to this.

Secondly, here is not a right place to ask such a question. There, right above this page, a section provided for Muslims. There you can get your comments commented on, your critique responded to and your questions answered by Muslims.

Thanks
Re: Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads by GEW: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
muhsin:

Welcome aboard, ayantan,

I see you are a fresh newbie here. There is a general rule up, which says respect others belief, i.e. practices inclusive. So heed to this.

Secondly, here is not a right place to ask such a question. There, right above this page, a section provided for Muslims. There you can get your comments commented on, your critique responded to and your questions answered by Muslims.

Thanks
bin mushin where is the right place? wjy not just answer the kwersion and lets see what u are hiding.
Re: Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads by olabowale(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
Tabliq Jama'a is in similarity to Ansar ur deen, or any islamic groupings. Its originally from the Indian subcontinent. They go about especially on weekends, door to door talking to their muslims neighbors, encuraging them and in a nutshell an avenue of moral supports that affects the conscience. They often donate their weekends or other times to go to different places, away from their homes and enviroments, for the same purpose.

They listen to talks and do what is called jaula which is the going about in the neighborhood. They do Kuruj which is the extensive travel.

The women covering is not commanded on tabliq people alone. It is commanded on all muslim, believeing women. Those who are at the age of sexuality.
Re: Why Should Islamic Women Commonly Called Tebliks Cover There Heads by muhsin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
GEW:

bin mushin where is the right place? wjy not just answer the kwersion and lets see what u are hiding.

It is not mushin, it's Muhsin. Take note.

Thanks Olabowale for answering the newbie. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Beneficial Saying / Islamic Banking Forum Opens In Gambia / Take A Minute And Read Through This Beautiful Islamic Poetry Oh My Fingers And A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.