Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week (15526 Views)

Buhari Tops BBC's Africa's Best Quotes of 2015 / 10 Most Notable Political Quotes Of 2015 / 58 Quotable Quotes Of Goodluck Jonathan As He Turns 58 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
That Fayose guy, by the time he's picked up. I pity his ass
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by vickjohn(m): 6:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
The first quote deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for "Lying".

The 7th one deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for "Common sense".
grin
IamMissMarvel:

will u be d awardee?
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by abiolag(m): 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
On point noni
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by dapova: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
Epic! Rubio gave it to trump. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by alamscolo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
hmmmmmm. See quotes o. Anyways nice combinatn
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by stanley000: 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
w
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by mrajims(m): 6:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
ayo fayose! ayo fayose!! ayo fayose!!! na how many times i call you? your cup don full oo, make you leave this govt alone na. go face your state. after all there is nothing to show winkayo fayose! ayo fayose!! ayo fayose!!! na how many times i call you? your cup don full oo, make you leave this govt alone na. go face your state. after all there is nothing to show
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by Opistorincos(m): 6:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
dope quotes
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by jazzboi: 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
JingoOAU:
Fayose describing himself as a rock??

Tot OBJ broke the rock into pieces sometimes ago...

Buhari wouldn't want to deal with Fayose so that they wouldn't see him as a dictator...

As for wike, just know that Karma is a bitch...whatever you sow, you reap. if truly FG is interested in rigging, they will rig successfully and you will do nothing. Most you approach the court, and they retire the judges and in judges who are sympathisers to APC.
No mind that Fayose. He thinks we have forgotten how he was dealth with by OBJ..
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by DankemzI(m): 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
“I cannot run away; I am Ayo Fayose. If you hit me, you hit trouble, if I hit you, you will be in trouble.”
-The governor of Ekiti state, Mr. Ayodele Fayose accusing APC-led federal government of planning to make Nigeria an Islamic state (Source: Nigerian Tribune) grin
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
11. Come September 10th 2016, If pdp present a candidate, they would lose, if they dont, they will still lose because my people has chosed and decided never to return to Egypt but rather remain in Canan.

*We have left Pharoah (pdp) to Canan (AC/ACN/APC/OSHIOMOLE), a land of milk and honey, oh Canan, oh Canan, oh Canan, we have left Pharoah to Canan*
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by nifton(m): 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz politically molested Donald Trump during debate at Uni. of Houston. However, Trump might just clinch there party's ticket via #money power.
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by babafirst(m): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
@ no 6,he is not a mere mortal and he has been eating watery beans in jail these past years.Continu.
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by MrCEO69(m): 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
JingoOAU:

Buhari wouldn't want to deal with Fayose so that they wouldn't see him as a dictator...

As for wike, just know that Karma is a bitch...whatever you sow, you reap. if truly FG is interested in rigging, they will rig successfully and you will do nothing. Most you approach the court, and they retire the judges and put in judges who are sympathisers to APC.

and that is what u wished dey did right... Change indeed
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by chumaster(m): 7:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
No 4 is the biggest truth, while no 8 is the most filty lie ever been told
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by mousco(m): 7:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fayose quote na bomb
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by Stanbeto: 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
There is God o
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by orakao8: 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
FOR UR POCKET
JingoOAU:

As for wike, just know that Karma is a bitch...whatever you sow, you reap. if truly FG is interested in rigging, they will rig successfully and you will do nothing. Most you approach the court, and they retire the judges and put in judges who are sympathisers to APC.
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by orakao8: 8:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
FOR UR POCKET
mrajims:
ayo fayose! ayo fayose!! ayo fayose!!! na how many times i call you? your cup don full oo, make you leave this govt alone na. go face your state. after all there is nothing to show winkayo fayose! ayo fayose!! ayo fayose!!! na how many times i call you? your cup don full oo, make you leave this govt alone na. go face your state. after all there is nothing to show
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Majority of these are not political quotes but rantings of political persons.
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by ihatesycophant(m): 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

The 7th one deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for 'Common nonsense'. Ben Bruce that always turn everything and all issues to politics. A man that doesn't live by his words, he preaches one and do the other.
If in your life you find yourself in the same position Lai is, if you do one-quarter of what he's doing, the world will give you award and you will be a god to your family members. Lai has paid his dues and for now he's the best spokesman Nigeria is having.
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
I saw ayo fayose d gr8 I saw d next president of u.s Hilary clinton
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by rhymesnoni(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lai mohammed z beta suitd en Opposition, bekos he's sooooo gd @ political Propaganda.
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by Henovy: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Drabeey:
Corellating all been said, its evident that most Nigeria leaders have already lost tge track. Reasoning in a hoofty melodrama and siloqiosis of infredum. Due to the Trump background, one can easily say he's been oppotuned and flunted.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Which kind literary commentry be dis? Humour needed please. I don tire for Naija wahala!
Re: 10 Quotable Political Quotes Of The Week by opsylojay(m): 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
9. [i]“I cannot run away; I am Ayo Fayose. If you hit me, you hit trouble, if I hit you, you will be in trouble.” I don't know why, I just like this man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiscal Sustainability Rankings Of The States In Nigeria By Budgit / Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos) / Sharif-aminu Appeals To The Supreme Court Regarding Blasphemy Constitutionality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.