Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Nairaland Helped Me... - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How Nairaland Helped Me... (627 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

How Nairaland Helped Me... by femiranking28(m): 11:13am On Feb 29, 2016
I put up a post some few months back on satellite TV technology about me needing a decoder for free. Lo and behold a nairaland with the name EVERFRANK came to my aid this morning he gave me a pack of strong decoder (well I chose it) out of so many other options he gave me to select from. Am really pleased to be on this forum. Thank you Everfrank, thank you seun for this forum.... Cc lalasticalala,twinstayine
Re: How Nairaland Helped Me... by dave2meek(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lalascticlala no dey near this section. He is is restricted to celebrities Olajumoke and the rest.

Re: How Nairaland Helped Me... by dave2meek(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lalascticlala no dey near this section. He is restricted to celebrities Olajumoke and the rest.
Me self na only me waka come grin
Re: How Nairaland Helped Me... by femiranking28(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abi I go add olajumoke or snake to the title
Re: How Nairaland Helped Me... by alabosian(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
show us d pix of d decoder mr op
Re: How Nairaland Helped Me... by Okaakoko(m): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2016
dave2meek:
Lalascticlala no dey near this section. He is is restricted to celebrities Olajumoke and the rest.
and snakes

What Do I Do? / Spectrum Analyser / Learn About Satellite Installation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5