Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final (1091 Views)

Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1 / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 / Enyimba Vs Warri Wolves Federation Cup Final 2013 Match Pictures: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by folem: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2009
http://thepmnews.com/2009/07/13/soccer-madness

A mild drama played itself out yesterday at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos, venue of the maiden edition of the Federation Cup final between Enyimba International of Aba and Sharks of Port Harcourt.

A fan of the People’s Elephant, as Enyimba are fondly called, stripped himself to his pants and dashed into the pitch at the end of the encounter, which saw his team lifting the maiden edition of the rechristened FA Cup on an away soil.

Immediately Enyimba got the curtain raiser, the crazy fan removed his shirt and trousers leaving only his pants and was about running into the field of play, but was denied access by the security operatives.

He had to go back to the stands where he had fun moving around in his pants.

However, five minutes to the end of the encounter; sensing that the security operatives had lost interest in him, he removed his pants and ran straight into the field of play stark naked.

Some members of the Boys Scout tried to catch up with him but he overpowered them. He was later arrested by security operatives who covered him with a black cardigan, before leading him back to the stands, where he continued to dance.

When asked of his name, he said, ‘just call me Enyimba.’’

Asked why he stripped himself, he retorted: ‘How best can I express my joy? My darling team has won the Federation Cup, so I have to do it.’’

Re: Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by MrCrackles(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
Saw this today and thought to myself. . . . WHAT A LOONEY! grin
Re: Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by tkb417(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2009
hes achieved his aim
hes on pages of newspapers

The dude is now a hero!!! Hooray!!
fcking bastard
Re: Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by luckiest: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
I have about 5 pix of that guy I took personally,I willpost it soon, maybe when my internet is restored, doing that maybe that guy must have won a bet, who knows
Re: Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by andyty(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2009
[color=#006600][size=8pt]He just made a fool of himself, there are better ways of celebrating his teams success than exposing his workshop to the world. Give international limelight he wants and deserve angry
Re: Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by biola44: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2009
luckiest:

I have about 5 pix of that guy I took personally,I willpost it soon, maybe when my internet is restored, doing that maybe that guy must have won a bet, who knows
dat should be d case! grin
Re: Soccer Madness @ Federation Cup Final by galatico(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2009
I was present @ the staium, I actually saw the guy he passed beside me and was stacked naked I couldn't believe my eyes, Although I left the staium about 15minutes to the end of the match, so I did not see the guy run onto the pitch, I sensed the guy was drunk cuz he actaully look like someone who took some drink,

(1) (Reply)

Okocha, Kanu And Aiyegbeni Makes Epl Hall Of Fame / Nigeria Vs Argentina On 6th September: Who Will Win? / #WinnerTakesEarth, Messi Handed The Captain Band..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.