Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Heartless Armed Robbers Robbed Hospital With Maruwa[three Cycle] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heartless Armed Robbers Robbed Hospital With Maruwa[three Cycle] (453 Views)

The Inhumane Treatment I Got From A Heartless Company / Here Is A Secret Video Of President Buhari In A UK Hospital With Family Friends / 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In Nigerian Histroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Armed Robbers Robbed Hospital With Maruwa[three Cycle] by godsamist: 11:29am On Feb 29, 2016
God's cure hospital had a supprised package at the wee hours of this morning at exactly 5:30am at llogbo shibiri in ojo local government and carted away,milions!
According to an eye witness who was a patient in the hospital,the night security does't allow visitors without sucrinity,but the robbers had their ways on the pretext of carring an emergency patients which made the security to open the gate,as they drove in,the securities were over powered and it was a free biz for the robbers,who really had field day,both patients,nurses were robbed of hand sets and other valueables!
The hospital ,provision and drugs were not spared!
What a world we are into,this calls for extral vigilance in this present hard times.
May the Almighty continue to shelter His people from the eyes of ,evil ones!
Re: Heartless Armed Robbers Robbed Hospital With Maruwa[three Cycle] by Adaezeagu(f): 11:35am On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

4 Pitfalls To Avoid In Answering "Why Are You Interested In This Position?" / Mods, Please Help Me Resolve My Account / One Of The World's Tallest Men Complains He Can't Find Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.