Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed (849 Views)

Researchers Are Needed Nationwide! / Female Researchers Needed For Audits / Online Researchers Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 29, 2016
Hello, please I need assistants from various fields who can create original ideas, conduct research effectively and write plagiarism free papers and articles in correct and flawless English to work with me at intervals.
I sometimes have a lot of work I cannot handle alone. Hence if you have access to good internet connectivity and a laptop then, you might just be the person i need. If you are well skilled in conducting online research and coming up with original research ideas, you can pm me with your mail here, stating your areas of specialization, or send a detailed mail to Solidheritageconsults@gmail.com. If you are very good, then we could be ideal partners. Thanks.
Re: Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed by heybeemoney(m): 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
I m into data analysis for management, social science and education using d following tools ( SPSS n EVIEW)
I can run VAL, REGRESSION, PANEL DATA, TIME SERIES, ANOVA, Z-TEST etc
u can contact me on 07033302449.
thanks.
Re: Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed by honTim(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed by GentleNaaz(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2016
I sent email via d address provided
Re: Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed by jcflex(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2016
zenopee:

Pls I am not. And in what capacity did I defraud u? I remember that I did a job for you.

so you still get mind, asking me in what capacity you defraud me,

why have you not be picking your calls

last time i call you with another number, why did you off your phone immediately you get to know am the one

what has happen to my project, close to 2month now.

for the fact that you deliver on a project before now, those not means you not a fraudsters,

it started from dribbling me, with diff excuses, before it get to the stage where you have refuse to pick my call for over a month now.

if you cant deliver, why dont you just come up, and make refund of my money.

did u remember, how many times you called me, before i eventually pay you, for a job you have not done at all.

am still taking my time, very soon, you will see a tread about you
Re: Academic Writers/researchers Urgently Needed by iamclime(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
See my signature for your academic/business research solutions. I do thorough and reliable work.

(1) (Reply)

Sales & Marketing Executive / See Questions Hiring Managers Do Not Want To Hear During Job Interviews, But / Content Writer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.