Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Somalia and Djibouti are ONE - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalia and Djibouti are ONE (3576 Views)

The Persians and Portugese of Somalia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by AbzDore(m): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2016
SOMALIA and DJIBOUTI maintain close relations owing to share same History and similar Demographic composition, with the SOMALI ethnic group constituting the majority population element in both countries.

1 Like

Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by makahlj2: 12:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
In the meanwhile...

At least 15 people have been killed and over 30 injured in Baidoa District in the South Western region of Somalia.
Twin blast in the middle of the town caused the deaths, according to official statement.
In the first attack, the assailants detonated a vehicle stuffed with explosives at an area with a large human traffic.
In the second attack, a man with an explosives vest blew himself at the Afar Irdood area of Baidoa town.
The number of casualty is set to rise.
Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by AbzDore(m): 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
makahlj2:
In the meanwhile...

What does this have to do with my post?

You see explosions and terrorisms in every country on the planet.

Nigeria probably got the highest terrorism in the world. They suffered the largest number of terrorist attacks in 2015.
Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by makahlj2: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Why is there a white kid on the second picture? Do you worship whites? I suppose the answer is yes, because it's already well known that you Somalis worship Arabs.
Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
No no no, we're not ONE. Even S.land strives on it's own and makes something of itself w/o the toxic, debilitating south to push it down. Screw off, Ajuran/Puntite.

2 Likes

Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by AbzDore(m): 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
makahlj2:
Why is there a white kid on the second picture? Do you worship whites? I suppose the answer is yes, because it's already well known that you Somalis worship Arabs.

Somalis don't worship Arabs. The Arabs want to make us arabs grin It's really amazing that we still have our own language. We somalis are proud Africans.

1 Like

Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by AbzDore(m): 2:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
No no no, we're not ONE. Even S.land strives on it's own and makes something of itself w/o the toxic, debilitating south to push it down. Screw off, Ajuran/Puntite.

LOL Somaliland is in SOMALIA. They will never be internationally recognised as a country. Keep on dreaming. grin grin grin grin
Somalia is ONE.

1 Like

Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't think they know Axum,
Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by Mogadishu7: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2016
Somalia and Djibouti are the same people but different countries.

We speak same language Somali.

Proud of Somali ethnic. wink

2 Likes

Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by Ajuran: 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
Why do people talk about me as if i passed away? angry
Re: Somalia and Djibouti are ONE by compton11(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mogadishu7:
Somalia and Djibouti are the same people but different countries.

We speak same language Somali.

Proud of Somali ethnic. wink
no,proud of being white boy

(1) (Reply)

39 And Never Married, Should I Run? / Archaic Igbo Naming Patterns And The Chi-prefix / I Love My Culture (Promote Your Beautiful Culture) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.