Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! (1276 Views)

Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos / US Based Nigerian Doctor Cries Out To Government Over Murder Of His Mom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
Report reaching me now is that there is fighting going on in Apo district Abuja near the popular mechanic village over the murder of an Igbo mechanic by people suspected to be fulanis. The reportedly were roaming the mechanic village at dawn and were spotted by the murdered mechanic who was keeping watch as security in the area.

According to the person who called to tell me ( I have also called like 2 people who said they heard it) the fulani guys stabbed the mechanic vigilante and the other one escaped with some minor injuries. His body was eventually found around 7:30 am burnt to ashes. The marauders didn't stop there but proceeded to the Apo Primary School and were said to have killed about 15 kids on their way to school before fleeing the area.

This now caused an outrage which sparked off the riots between the Igbo mechanics and Hausa keke riders in the same area!

Please can anyone confirm if you are around Apo axis. I stay in Lokogoma not far from Apo and i need to be sure!

**UPDATE**

I am around the CBN estate and i can see people running helter-skelter with cars screeching on top speed!

1 Like

Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by pythonkid(m): 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pics or video
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
pythonkid:
Pics or video

Bro...people dey run u dey ask me to take video.
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by abbeycial: 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
prince3009:

Bro...people dey run u dey ask me to take video.

nice response,
pls run to a safe zone.May GOD continue to protect us.

but my concern is,are these devils actually fulanis or some foreign elements (Niger/chad citizens)
Its baffling the temerity this elements ve to cause mayhem any day any where.

they are getting more grounds day by day.
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Fvck the police

Bros u sabi lie o, hw can you be at cbn quarters and see people rioting or 'running with their cars' at far away apo mechanic village? Hope you know how far d distance is?

Well, I smell lies
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Juell(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's so clear these people are just shedding innocent blood without provocation. What has innocent kids on their way to school got to do with this? I weep for my country.
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by nikkiking(m): 1:51pm On Feb 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
FULANI ARE NOW TERROR WHEREAS THEIR BROTHER IS THE PRESIDENT
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
himkers:
Fvck the police

Bros u sabi lie o, hw can you be at cbn quarters and see people rioting or 'running with their cars' at far away apo mechanic village? Hope you know how far d distance is?

Well, I smell lies

This is how to detect people who failed JAMB 6 times because of inability to read properly before jumping into solving or answering questions! And later, they blame the examiners.....

I never said i was at CBN QUARTERS! I said CBN ESTATE...they are 2 different places! The former is at Area 11 while the latter is in Lokogoma in APO.

Learn to READ WELL!
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Flexherbal(m): 11:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's like these fulani see humans as cows.
Re: Happening Now! Riots Breaks Out In Apo District Over Murder Of Mechanic! by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 01, 2016
prince3009:

This is how to detect people who failed JAMB 6 times because of inability to read properly before jumping into solving or answering questions! And later, they blame the examiners...

Learn to READ WELL!

Ur analysis is absolute thrash. If u re still writing jamb, good for you. As for me, I wrote jamb when u were still in pre-nusery (and passed too)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By Konga.com / See The Face Of A Man Who Duped 2 Girls He Promised 2 Help In Delta(photos) / Man Stripped Naked 'for Making Man's Penis Disappear' In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.