Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

A Patroit Gone Too Soon. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Patroit Gone Too Soon. (905 Views)

Regrettably Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Patroit Gone Too Soon. by Ibukun003(m): 12:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
A PATRIOT GONE TOO SOON

On behalf of the NYSC Management, staff and serving Corps members nationwide, I, Brigadier General Johnson Olawumi, hereby extend our sincere condolences to the family of Corps Doctor Ogboji Kelechi Aaron (KD/15A/1165) who died of Lassa Fever on Saturday, 20th February, 2016 in Kaduna State.

Dr. Aaron contacted the disease in the course of active service in his place of primary assignment, St Louis Hospital, Zonkwa.

The death of this promising, selfless and patriotic young man is a great loss, not only to his immediate family, but also to all of us in the NYSC family and the entire nation.

We, however, take solace in the fact that Aaron made the Supreme sacrifice in the course of great service to humanity.
We stand in solidarity and prayers with the bereaved family in this moment of grief.

May the Almighty God grant him eternal rest, and give his immediate family and the rest of us the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

I also use this medium to advise all Corps members, especially those serving in health facilities all over the country, to always take extra precautions in the face of the reported outbreak of Lassa Fever in some states of the Federation.

Signed:
JB Olawumi
Brig Gen
Director-General

Re: A Patroit Gone Too Soon. by Ibukun003(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: A Patroit Gone Too Soon. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lassa Fever.

I Doubt.
Re: A Patroit Gone Too Soon. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
So after all dis years of struggle, soaking garri, unannounced quiz, lecturer/Prof. wahala, cult wars, tuition fees & so on. This is how it ended up, tonda Faya devil cum lassa fever..

RIP Kelechi

(1) (Reply)

Edo Corper Who Bragged About Having Sex With Underage Student Arrested / Katsina Indigenes Attack 2 Corpers 4 Living Wit Lady,Cut Off The Thumb Of 1(Pics / Nysc In Kastina How Do I Go About It For My Redeployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.