Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) (1774 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by henryanna36: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2016
The photo was shared online by Georgina Onuoha.She stumbled across the photo on Facebook.What on earth made the husband to maltreat a pregnant woman like this?This is a typical example of domestic violence.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/see-what-man-did-to-his-pregnant.html

Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by henryanna36: 12:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Wickedness!
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by mikolosis(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pure wickedest,this is man inhumanity to man.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by surestsam(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
oga o
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by mcee1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
shocked thunder fire dis man.

Nanauju my love,I swear down I will protect u with my life If I marry u. I will never do dis kind monster thing to u and dis shall never be ur portion IJN.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by Pheals(f): 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
Jesus !!! The man is insane
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by mazzi: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
I pray she survive it

All of us have a beast in us,but restraint and self control should always be the watchword.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by Mboi: 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is really bad for a husband to do to his wife. Domestic violence is bad. The women should also know how to control their mouth and attitude. Something causes something so for such to stop, campaign against verbal abuse by women should start. Respect your husband so that he will love you the more.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by mcee1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
mazzi:
I pray she survive it

All of us have a beast in us,but restraint and self control should always be the watchword.
no no no. If you r a beast na u sabi but don't speak for others biko.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by ayemerbarth: 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
PMB suppose try this man for domestic corruption
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by abbeycial: 1:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Assuming this man was an aborted baby or victim of miscarriage, his mum wld ve been blasted or depressed.
GOD knows best in everything.
I pray the man face the full wrath of his evil action.

quick recovery to the lady.
haba! even a wild beast wld fear this man.
pls choose ur spouse wisely and seek GOD's wisdom when making a choice
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
hmmmm
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tis is sad...sad
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by lesbiangirl(f): 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chisos shocked shocked shocked

This aint the saddest part of the story! She's still gonna go back to the man...please how can i empathize with her? Women will virtually do anything and i mean anything to bear Mrs. Then they hide under the umbrella of "staying for the children or not letting another woman take my place". I wish speedy recovery on her body and mind...and i pray she finds it in her heart to save her innocent children from such toxic-sham of a marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
[b]WOMEN AND THEIR FAKE HUSBAND.....I KNOW THE MAN MUST HAVE BEEN SHOWING HER SIGNS OF THIS BEFORE HAND BUT SHE THINKS LOVE WOULD SAVE HER......
TAKE EVERY TREAT SERIOUS EVEN WHEN ITS YOUR CHILD OR HUSBAND...
HUMAN MIND ARE DESPERATELY WICKED...
THERE IS NO LOVE IN [/b]THIS WORLD AGAIN
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by neo0147: 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
kia d man na really beast, but come to think of it (wat exactly did she do?) mayb d husband found out it was thier gateman that got her pregnant because before anyman would do something like this,, she must have done something dat reli reli broke d man, probably made him feel like killing him self...ona neva knw women...
Re: See What A Man Did To His Pregnant Wife(Graphic Photo) by mysticgal(f): 4:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
The first thing I said when I opened the thread was blood of jesus shocked

(1) (Reply)

Night Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children & Piglet In Club To Attract Customers / New Picture Emerges Of African Women Being Sold As Slaves In Libya. / BREAKING!!! Heavy Gunshots In Aba, One Killed, Others On The Run (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.