Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office (880 Views)

Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack MTN Office In Aba / Nigerians Retaliate Xenophobic Attack, Vandalise MTN Office In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office by datopaper(m): 3:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
A lady called me speaking like these customer care agent. She introduce herself as agent of yellow MTN. She continue blab blab and said am I so so. Which she is correct I said 'yes' she also say my address and email address. I said yes. Then she continue saying unnecessary things. She later said she is okay for now.
Then after two days. She sent me email. Telling me that there is deal that she will like to make with me if I am ready. She further explained that she a bonafide staff of mtn. And that she can change my life for good.
I know she is 419. The phone number she uses is normal and the email is not relevant like mtn stuff. Then the purpose is not clear. So beware. If anybody call you from mtn or other company without no cause requesting for your data. Please do not GIVE
Re: NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office by kestolove95(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
I can't wait for her to call me....ma toast her for lalasticlala
Re: NEW 419 WAY: A Lady Called From Mtn Office by pythonkid(m): 6:08pm On Feb 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Mighty BIG JOE Nigrians Kingpin Of The 70s / Missing Phone..... HELP!!! / See What Happened To Three Children That Were Caught Robbing A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.