Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Finalists- Startupper Of The Year By Total - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finalists- Startupper Of The Year By Total (622 Views)

IFP School's Oil&gas Certificate (MOOC) Supported By Total. / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finalists- Startupper Of The Year By Total by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Did you apply for startupper of the year programme?

This is to inform the general public especially those that applied for StartUpper of the Year by Total, that the long awaited list of finalists has been released.

If you applied for the programme try and check your email now. You can still go to the website for more details.

Below is a sample of the email sent to the applicants,

Dear Startupper,

Thank you for your participation in the challenge “Startupper of the Year by Total”.
Following a rigorous analysis of all the applications, the jury members have selected the finalists for each country.

We invite you to visit the website of the Challenge Startupper of the Year by Total to discover the list of finalists.

We wish you all success in your projects and hope that the Challenge Startupper of the year will have been an opportunity to allow you to move forward in this direction.

The Team Challenge Startupper of the year

A list of 340 names has been released. You can check the list now.

If you did not apply for the programme, do not worry at all. Other opportunities are coming up, so keep calm and wait for them. All you can do now is to keep visiting the site regularly for all the latest updates.

Latest promotion

All those that want to advertise job vacancies in their company should not miss this opportunity

Source: http://byykk.com/finalists-startupper-of-the-year-by-total
Re: Finalists- Startupper Of The Year By Total by tonymorris: 4:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
well i didn't make it didn't know we were competing against the whole african nation, i wouild have up my game
Re: Finalists- Startupper Of The Year By Total by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
I didn't finish my own project.
I thought the project for Nigerians are exclusively on Ebola.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Accountant / 2016 Latest Nigeria Jobs At Productive People Ltd (5 Positions) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.