Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] (2140 Views)

Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Kris Asimonye's Post Baby Body [PICS] / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by TunezMedia: 3:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
In a video currently circulating on social media, Former Big Brother housemate, Beverly Osu, takes on the role of a Snake girl in a nollywood movie.

In the behind-the-scene shoot a snake handler is seen gently giving the head of the snake to Ada Osu and she fearlessly hangs on to it while the director can be heard in the background telling her to raise the snake higher.

Beverly put on a stealth face through out the shoot..

See photos below ...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/02/beverly-osu-fearlessly-hangs-huge-snake.html?m=1

Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by TunezMedia: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2016

Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Thr r millions of ladies out thr that can't dare try such...
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Emmatdayo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Thr r millions of ladies out thr that can't dare try such...
u wey they talk, can u try it
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
[size=16pt]Oh lord! Please let there be rain of common sense unto the MOD that will move this to FP...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Last2comment(m): 3:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
Is it the make up or is Beverly not fine again.....

Is that a black mamba?
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
I"v done Dat already. It's no big deal cool I wish I could show u the pictures.. my laptop ain't with me here
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Dahkogrin007(m): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Any tin snake makes fp... Waiting
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
She looks terrified
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Tallesty1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Emmatdayo:
I can't play with a snake like that but I have killed alotta snakes with my bare hands.
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Emmatdayo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
I can't play with a snake like that but I have killed alotta snakes with my bare hands.
hmmm lie muhammad
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
so make I blif dis abi
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Yeesh(f): 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is gonna gimme nightmares for real!
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by badinfluence: 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ogaaa... you've killed snakes with your bare hands?! shocked ..... with punches or slaps
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by cruzita(f): 9:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin make she pray make her village people no remember her that same time
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by hpk(m): 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
MODs and Snakes, i envy their union.
Re: Beverly Osu Fearlessly Hangs Huge Snake On Her Body [PICS] by Adonis3: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=16pt]Oh lord! Please let there be rain of common sense unto the MOD that will move this to FP...[/size]

lol.. calm down abeg boss

Them never move am yet nagrin

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Is It Ok For Married Couples To Watch P0rn Together / PHOTOS: Nigerian Triplet John, Peter & Jamie Obidiegwu Celebrate Their Birthday / 'Baby I Can't Stop Loving You'- Mr Ibu Gushes Over His Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.