Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) (33823 Views)

PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode / Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) / What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godmother:

Well said, but I avoid negative actions and their corresponding repercussions.
I'm not advicing you to involve yourself in illegality because i dont do that either, but it must be stated that if you wanna find yourself at the zenith in life, illegality must be giving atleast a little opportunity. Linda Ikeji is famous for her LEGAL BLOGGING, but she would have been this famous currently if not for the dasuki ILLEGAL #240million she collected to purchase a house at banana island.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by Godmother(f): 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I'm not advicing you to involve yourself in illegality because i dont do that either, but it must be stated that if you wanna find yourself at the zenith in life, illegality must be giving atleast a little opportunity. Linda Ikeji is famous for her LEGAL BLOGGING, but she would have been this famous currently if not for the dasuki ILLEGAL #240million she collected to purchase a house at banana island.

I don't buy that. She was famous before the Dasui saga, but I get your point though.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by tpiar: 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
madenigga:
Wat concerns idp and edo state? Is edo a war zone?

Sshh.

Since nobody is asking, you too keep quiet and admire lara.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godmother:

I don't buy that. She was famous before the Dasui saga, but I get your point though.
Yeah, no argument about this. she was "famous" but she became "super famous" and taking more seriously after she bought a house at banana's island with "illegal" dasuki's fund.

Cheers!

Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
marynPearl:
Damn! Dis lady is fu*kin beaurifu lyk Me kiss...Shine on its ur tym...
Sorry to ask sweetheart, but where is the fvcking beautiful babe like Lara? the one on your DP?
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by davidif: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
SSpeter:
Won't Iara get pregnant? Abi na which marriage be this type?? Baba osho impregnate ur wife na...

See African mentality!
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by SSpeter(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
davidif:

See African mentality!
Thank God am African...I have a root...Dude are you from afghanistan, Pakistan or panya?
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
My state governor too fyn jooor.....clear road for oshio baba d only fyn governor for 9ja........ Mtcheeeeew still dey vex for uu for our sch fees may u increase oooo @AAU
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by osusuallstars: 11:48pm On Feb 29, 2016
STILL COULDNT IMP-REGNANT THIS SMALL GIRL, NA TO DEY RUN MOUTH LIKE DIARRHEA
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lara and her grandpa
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by wayodude(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2016
anytime i see pics of these two laugh always dey catch me, just like now!

hahahahahahahaha

Oshio go dey smile for sleep every night. grin

You need to get money pass a certain threshold and then as far as woman is concerned anything is possible.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by Irishrena1(f): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2016
I can see a bulge.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Donates Relief Materials To IDP In Edo (photos) by davidif: 5:09am On Mar 02, 2016
SSpeter:
Thank God am African...I have a root...Dude are you from afghanistan, Pakistan or panya?

Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos)