Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg (3738 Views)

E-money Shows Swagg In His Newly Acquired Bentley - Photos / Too Much Swagg MI Abaga And AKA Looking Dope - Photo / Iceprince And Crew Slays In Agbada Swagg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by jaelz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Woah so much about the whole agbada trend now, check out the couples below rocking the agbada and tell me your favorite pick.

CC: lalasticlala, seun, ishilove

1 Share

Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
cute FTC grin grin
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by montezz(f): 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
I prefer the third pics. How on earth will a man and his woman wear agbada? The second pics is not bad but the first is totally off.
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by deebrain(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Where is the child?
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by cruzita(f): 4:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
undecided so his wife na the child?smh
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by cruzita(f): 4:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
montezz:
I prefer the third pics. How on earth will a man and his woman wear agbada? The second pics is not bad but the first is totally off.
I think the first is finest of the three.
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by montezz(f): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
cruzita:
I think the first is finest of the three.
Yeah given she wasn't in company of her man. What happens if ur man wears a gown with you to a public function lol? A nice gown or skirt and blouse{las seen in the third pics}would have been perfect.
Re: Rate This Couple Agbada Swagg by nikkypearl(f): 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Very cute wink

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Custodian Of The Black Roman Throne Face Of Pan New World Order / Muhammad Ali And Joe Frazier’s Epic Thrilla In Manila - 14th Round (video) / FLAUNT What You Have Got! Lady Pictured With Nollywood Actor, Benson Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.