Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job (1115 Views)

Do You Have Boxbody Trucks,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Earn 50% Commission On Each Sale From The Comfort Of Your Home! / Business/job Forum With Fantastic Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job by wealthyhrt: 3:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Engineering

We are a company that is into all forms of engineering designs ranging from structural, piping, process equipment, mechanical, electrical and civil design for FEED, conceptual and DED. We have a team of S.M.A.R.T professional engineers. We do all forms of CAD, 3D, 2D, including project management and follow on engineering. Our jobs always stand out.we have best prices of you

Marine and Construction Equipment Lease

We lease all forms of marine and construction equipment like vessels, tug boats, barges, cranes, swamp buggy, side boom and lot more. We want to satisfy you in case of tomorrow.

Mechanical Pumps and generator Repairs

We repair all forms of pumps, compressor and generator. Even if professional have told you that yours cannot work, please try us out and see for yourself. what we do is our talent .

Architectural Designs
We do all forms of architectural, structural and civil designs of all forms.2D and 3D modeling with sophisticated updated softwares for conceptual and detailed design. We are registered and with stamps for all your building projects.

what you take home all depends on the volume of business you get.

You can get jobs and we will execute. We can do anything in the oil and gas industry too.

we can reach me with this number 07035190461
We are based in port Harcourt with an office in Lagos but business is everywhere you go.

Re: Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job by wealthyhrt: 8:00am On Mar 01, 2016
you can do it.
Re: Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job by wealthyhrt: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Any form of Engineering design in the Oil and Gas.we have worked for SPDC

Re: Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job by wealthyhrt: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2016
WE do it perfectly
Re: Get Paid Commission If You Get Me Any Of These Business/job by wealthyhrt: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
SA

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Abuja / These Are What You Get When You Join As A Free Member / Mystery Shopping Job Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.