Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,062 members, 7,867,014 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) (45966 Views)

Wizkid's Second Son, King Ayo Is All Grown Up / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather / Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by smudge2079(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Whiz Kid wud probably be d next 2 Baba.... Ride on man.... Bleep dem all!
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 01, 2016
Need more info about the baby oya come here
http://www.we9ja.tk
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by emeka2847: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2016
All the Baby Mama nonsense making wave now. It's simply birth out of wedlock, with multiple women sef.

Nonsense!

kachnov:
Okay ...baby mama is sweet when the guy is rich.Doesn't make it right tho
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by pautex: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Here comes another 2ba..... if you complete am na you talk am oo grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by usermane(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Damfostopper:
I heard dat gals nowadays cut d tip of d condom or even refused d guy wearing condom if ur rich .... Infact if u don't take tym... D fit carry anoda person Belle cum impose for u.... Gals of 21st century.... I carry my dick for una... Dumb people stop blaming d celebrities... Gals r d cos

I cannot agree with you, if Wizkid were to be a woman having her third baby with a third baby daddy, you would shame Wizkid, or won't you? The "celebrity" is to blame. Condom is not 100% effective. Protected or unprotected, unwanted babies are results of sex. If you lack the discipline and integrity to zip up and you go about chasing casual sex, be sure to expect babies and the drama of baby mamas.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by cowgirl9090: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2016
uncleshegs:
Have n*ggas not heard of condoms?

You can take the n*gga out of the hood but can't take the hood out of the n*gga.

Condom is not 100% effective.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by safarigirl(f): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2016
Damfostopper:
I heard dat gals nowadays cut d tip of d condom or even refused d guy wearing condom if ur rich .... Infact if u don't take tym... D fit carry anoda person Belle cum impose for u.... Gals of 21st century.... I carry my dick for una... Dumb people stop blaming d celebrities... Gals r d cos
which girls are the cause? Is it the girl that put the slowpoke's dick inside her? So y'all just want to enjoy pre-marital sex without consequences abi?

I wish every act of premarital sex could end in pregnancy, make God dey deal with all of una
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by unyimecc(f): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2016
bulldoza:
Lol!

Rubbish

Senseless shameless whòre

The filthy whòre feels on top of the world just because she could seduce a senseless and restless rich boy to fùck her without condom just to have a bastąrd baby for him. Ode

And now most annoyingly, she's hiding the bastąrd's face.
I think she's waiting for pampers endorsement too like Tiwa savage grin

Iranu oshi grin
Desperate whòres everywhere angry

why are you taking it so personal?
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Its a pity SHAME as eloped from our generation..
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2016
safarigirl:
which girls are the cause? Is it the girl that put the slowpoke's dick inside her? So y'all just want to enjoy pre-marital sex without consequences abi?

I wish every act of premarital sex could end in pregnancy, make God dey deal with all of una

But it's the girl that opened her legs too na.....

It takes 2 to tangle..... there are still girls and guys out there with good moral upbringing.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by katerine7(f): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2016
I no wan talk
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by spencekat(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Damfostopper:
So celebrities don't have self control?
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by dazzlingIJ(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Vanquay:
Bitches_ this days are _Cock-Thirsty
Definitely not worthy
Extremely Nasty
Probably Got Herpes
y
Trapping our Poor Dicks_
As a way of Paying Fees

*SIGHS*
ur comment gat me Rotfl
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
unyimecc:
why are you taking it so personal?
Because she's a desperate whòre and hate desperate whòres angry
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by toprealman: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2016
wiz never buy iPhone for the baby sef.. lol....Na the baby oh...
no be baby mama....l
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
safarigirl:

Na u Sabi.... Tell dat to gals weda d will learn to close dia legs.... Nt because one is a celebrity
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 9:13am On Mar 01, 2016
usermane:

I cannot agree with you, if Wizkid were to be a woman having her third baby with a third baby daddy, you would shame Wizkid, or won't you? The "celebrity" is to blame. Condom is not 100% effective. Protected or unprotected, unwanted babies are results of sex. If you lack the discipline and integrity to zip up and you go about chasing casual sex, be sure to expect babies and the drama of baby mamas.
let gals Learn to close dia legs... N d rest will be history
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Damfostopper(m): 9:15am On Mar 01, 2016
klassykute:
i cari mi own join o
lol carry am well
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by bmaks: 9:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Plantain dey rotten him dey call himself over-ripe!!!!!........... #mtcheeeeeew undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by arimahoseloka(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2016
bulldoza:
Lol!

Rubbish

Senseless shameless whòre

The filthy whòre feels on top of the world just because she could seduce a senseless and restless rich boy to fùck her without condom just to have a bastąrd baby for him. Ode

And now most annoyingly, she's hiding the bastąrd's face.
I think she's waiting for pampers endorsement too like Tiwa savage grin

Iranu oshi grin
Desperate whòres everywhere angry
thats too harsh
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by safarigirl(f): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

But it's the girl that opened her legs too na.....

It takes 2 to tangle..... there are still girls and guys out there with good moral upbringing.
both the opener and the openee should enjoy the consequences of their actions. Neither should be absolved of blame

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Girls are just Stupid and classless.
Re: Wizkid's Second Baby Mama Shares New Photo With Their Son (photo) by Smellymouth: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress / Ceec Pictured With Her Fans At The Airport In South Africa / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.