Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! (824 Views)

I Need Matured Advice Please / Carer Wanted , S.s.c.e , N.d And Matured Applicant Can Be Consider / Carer Wanted , S.s.c.e , N.d And Matured Applicant Can Be Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by mathprofs0381: 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
Urgent and matured advice needed!!!

Good day fallas
I'm a graduate of one the respected universities in Nigeria,finished with 2:1. After my NYSC, I relocated to ibadan from Lagos in search of greener pastures. After several attempt couple with the fact that job opportunity is inadequate/very limited here in Ibadan and age hitch(28 years) I had to settle for a teaching job where I'm being paid #22k(I just spent a month). Just last week an extended relative(brother) who stays in Ajekunle in Lagos(Ajekunle Apapa) called me for a job offer;which is selling of petrol and oil where I would be paid #1000 per day,#30,000 per month,I initially thought it was an oil company job,but I later got to know that it is selling of petrol in kegs to buyers(he said its not a black market thing).I informed a friend of mine who advised me to take the offer that I might even see a better opportunity in course of doing that. Though, accommodation is not a problem but I'm considering the living standard because things here in Ibadan are moderately cheap and no much hassle.
I need your candid advice... Thanks famz
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bros take it. Use it as a starting point
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by StPete: 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Stay with your teaching job, at least it affords you the opportunity to learn something new unlike selling of petrol.

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by Goodlyf(m): 5:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Stick with the teaching job my brother.

1 Like

Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by bikerboy1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Selling of fuel is not worth it. A lot of temptation will come with it. Just stick to your teaching job for now.

Just lookout for other vacancies and apply, while doing the teaching job.
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
Sorry bros.

Selling of petrol and oil in kegs is definitely black market since it's not in a filling station.

Considering the risk of getting arrested, the fact that Lagos is expensive and the fact that you cannot put that as work experience, i say stick with your teaching job.
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by browncolysis(m): 8:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
your choice is between an illegal job and a legal job, for me I would said, go for the legal job( teaching).
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by djkaycee001(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Seriously Friend, it all comes down to you Are you Okay financial wise where you are.? If you are, no problem but if u r not then there is a Problem which you got to solve please..... But if you mind is made up Abeg make u hook a Broda up joo.. Becos I need a job too pls My number is 08035122633 pls Ooooooooo...
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by mathprofs0381: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
I really appreciate your sincere advice.Thanks
Re: Urgent And Matured Advice Needed!!! by olori4real(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2016
What will selling of petrol in kegs teach you? Bro, you may end up pitying yourself o, So, just stick to your teaching job while you keep seeking the face of God for a job and all round upgrade.

(1) (Reply)

Workers Needed At Ogo-oluwa Area Of Ogbomosho / I Seriously Need A Job. Any Job. / World Bank Global Young Professionals Program 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.