Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? (617 Views)

Steps On How To Add A Wibiya Toolbar To Your Blog/website / Addthis Toolbar (new) / Create Free Toolbar To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? by yawatide(f): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
Just wondering. I haven't cool

I use FireBug on FF and just found out they have FireBug lite which I think can be used on IE. Recently at work, I had to fix a defect and of course in IE I still had to edit, upload the file and refresh the page until someone recommended that I use IE's developer toolbar. I downloaded it but didn't really like it (or maybe I am a little biased in favor of FireBug grin).

So, have you used IE's Developer Toolbar? If yes, what are the good and bad sides to it? Would you recommend it? etc. If no, why aren't you using it?

The floor is open.
Re: Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? by nigboy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
It is not worth any recommendation

I have not seen any much benefit from using it

http://engage-ment-rings..com/
Re: Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? by MyHonour(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
It is useless, in this age of firefox
Re: Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? by DualCore1: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
For what na. tongue
Re: Have Any Of You Used Ie Developer Toolbar? by MyHonour(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
nigboy:

It is not worth any recommendation

I have not seen any much benefit from using it
that is because it does not seem to have.

I once worked on a heavy javascript-driven website where i needed some tools to assist me.
bcause the site worked well in other browsers but failed in IE. The IE bar was useful small.
But eventually, i had to use my common sense to solve the problem. The IE debugger is another
stooopid tool that gives me nightmares, even the memory self is giving me headaches

(1) (Reply)

Flash And Photoshop Tutor / Making Cool Money On The Internet / Help Review Photo Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.