Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] (1766 Views)

Head Of Malaysian Government Hosts Goodluck Jonathan(pics) / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ovation boss, Dele Momodu shared this hilarious meme of President Buhari and Jonathan. The meme implies that Buhari was calling Jonathan about the country's economic situation while Jonathan pretends like its a wrong number...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/02/dele-momodu-throws-shade-at-buhari-and.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dele Momodu can never be a Wailer without due consultation from members & patrons, Egbon Dele Momodu if u want to Wail cuman kolet form..

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by tsephanyah(f): 6:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
funny
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by MosakuAW(m): 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Egbon Dele Momodu should respect himself. This is not funny at all.

He is suppose to use his media platform to channel something educative and not this yeye kind of a thing.

What i saw here is not funny rather, he is mocking the two leaders. One left the economy in this poor stage and the other dont have a idea on how to fix it.

I heard he was part of nominees for Minister before his name was yank off the list. This is not funny, he should try something better.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by diasporaman(m): 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dele mamudu the davido's nightmare. It's like he want to return back to exile in Ghana.
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Firefire plz bring the secret wailers form dele momodu is wailing secretly
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by mcee1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Chai my president has suffer cheesy
Anyway,E go better that's for sure.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Firefire(m): 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by 989900: 8:59pm On Feb 29, 2016
I have this. #funny
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Frankiss44(m): 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Another old fool that has bluntly refused to respect him himself
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Bugatie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Firefire:

smiley

Come, who give Dele Wailers form without Exco approval
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Pavarottii(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Frankiss44:
Another old fool that has bluntly refused to respect him himself
But he was not a fool wen he was a change agent?
His own zombie spell has been washed off, better go and wash off ur own.

Hypocrites.
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Bugatie(m): 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

He's not getting no form yet

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Frankiss44(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pavarottii:

But he was not a fool wen he was a change agent?
His own zombie spell has been washed off, better go and wash off ur own.

Hypocrites.

The last time I checked this old fool is still a card carrying member of APC. And before you make a fool of yourself publicly and tag everyone a zombie why don't you spend little on my previous posts?

Eranko
Re: Dele Momodu Throws Shade At Buhari And Jonathan [PICS] by Firefire(m): 9:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Bugatie:

Come, who give Dele Wailers form without Exco approval

Am sorry I have to override the Exco. as the BOT chairperson due to the urgency of the matter. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba U See Ur Life / Killings In The North: Point Of Order (Religion & Self Defence) / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Oppressed People Hero.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.