Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: (902 Views)

Oritse Femi Involve In A Horrible Car Crash / Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Why Is South African Music So Horrible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by ebelegirl(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2006
Omotola is a horrible singer!!!! Every celeb in North America and Europe always wants to "sing". It's sad that now, Nigerian movie stars are doing the same. Find what u are good at and please stick to it!!! tongue
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by Raymand(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2006
Nigerians don't care about the voice. . .it's the beat that sells. . .hence people would rather listen to P-Square than Dare Art Alade. . .sad reality. . .
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by gbadex1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2006
@ Raymand:

dude, are you serious? Dart Alade-talent? Dude, please don't make me laugh. Maybe perhaps, you heard/seen those 2 songs on radio/tv, and you're like, "oh sh*t, dare's the sh*t!". Go listen to the whole album, you'd be so dissapointed. Instrumentals was wack, back-up was wack, and dare was generally wack.

I bought dare's album. 3 days later, i was begging the  CD seller that sold the cd to me, to refund me my 200 bucks.

Afterwards, borrowed my cousin. A week later he had to wear gloves to hand over the cd. Didn't even want to touch it.
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by watever(f): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2006
i second that, dare kinda sorta sucks. undecided. wen he was on project fame i thot he had a really good voice(actually he does). but he needs to learn to write good songs or have someone do it 4 him.
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by lizzy(f): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2006
gbade. x:

@ Raymand:

dude, are you serious? Dart Alade-talent? Dude, please don't make me laugh. Maybe perhaps, you heard/seen those 2 songs on radio/tv, and you're like, "oh sh*t, dare's the sh*t!". Go listen to the whole album, you'd be so dissapointed. Instrumentals was wack, back-up was wack, and dare was generally wack.

I bought dare's album. 3 days later, i was begging the CD seller that sold the cd to me, to refund me my 200 bucks.

Afterwards, borrowed my cousin. A week later he had to wear gloves to hand over the cd. Didn't even want to touch it.

man dat is really funny.i just cant help myself frm laughin
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by JustGood(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2007
dem still dey try
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by oyinboaja: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by samorijack(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2007
omotola is such a bad singer,she utterly lacks talent and should stick to acting. singing is definately not for her,you're right on the money ebele
Re: Omotola Is A Horrible Singer: by Free(f): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2007
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Entertainment And You! / [b]d'banj's Tongolo And Why Me Which Was A Better Hit[/b] / Comot 4 Here By Lambo Davirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.