Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff (743 Views)

F / #ONDO:Notice of Supreme C' Appeal does not stay proceedings of 'Court of Appeal / 5 Good Reason You Should Not Stay In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by erunz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

The National Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff, has said that he will not stay in office beyond the constitutionally provided time for his exit.

But he was not specific of when he would leave.

Sheriff spoke when he received forum of former PDP members in the House of Representatives, who paid him a courtesy visit at the party’s national headquarters.

He also vowed that there would be no imposition of candidates, saying that the National Working Committee of the party would, after much consultation, release programs for the national convention,

Recalled that PDP governors, National Assembly Caucus, Board of Trustees (BoT) and national caucus had last week mandated Sheriff and NWC to conduct national congress within three months.

Sheriff said,  “I, Ali Modu Sheriff, a man of character and integrity, one who would live up to expectation and his promises, hereby announce to the world that under no circumstances would I stay in office beyond the period prescribed by the Constitution of our party, the PDP.

“In the light of the above therefore, I will announce the Convention Congress Planning Committee after due consultation with all organs of the party within few days from today and I assure all faithful members of the party that I would do everything within my powers to ensure that I complete the processes of congress before the expiration of my time in office.

“l will do my best within the period left and as it is humanly possible to complete the convention and hand over to an elected chairman.

“By the time we finish congress everybody will be happy. PDP will not be run by impunity, the party will be returned its owners.”

http://www.punchng.com/i-will-not-stay-beyond-my-stipulated-time-sheriff/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by Islamicpope(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
because u created dis combine confusion called boko haram, and it's haunting u. U must stay to witness the monster u created. shocked
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by erunz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Islamicpope:
because u created dis combine confusion called boko haram, and it's haunting u. U must stay to witness your monster u created. shocked
Mr man sue him to court if you have evidence
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by Islamicpope(m): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
erunz:
Mr man sue him to court if you have evidence
d evidence are overwhelming if u must know. Just in case u have forgotten FFK has all d evidence grin
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by erunz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Islamicpope:
d evidence are overwhelming if u must know. Just in case u have forgotten FFK has all d evidence grin
police will not arrest you, if you take your evidence to court. if not leave the man alone after all Senate Majority Leader is still in court answering his connection to Boko Haram
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by erunz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
Nice one coming from my Chairman. cc: Tonyebarcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by Islamicpope(m): 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
erunz:
police will not arrest you, if you take your evidence to court. if not leave the man alone after all Senate Majority Leader is still in court answering his connection to Boko Haram
choiiiiiiiiiii WAILERS
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by Tunami(m): 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2016
who is sheriff? We dont know him here in UK.
Re: I Will Not Stay Beyond My Stipulated Time- Sheriff by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
erunz:
Nice one coming from my Chairman. cc: Tonyebarcanista
Nice one from the able Chairman. He's a man of integrity and I'm so happy to have him as our party number one boss

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike Inspecting Nkpogu To Lng Road And Bridge / Abduction And Forced Marriages -the Nation News / Gov wike's SA on project caught with fake arny uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.