Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (23194 Views)

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / I Need Help Badly, Please (casting Out Demons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by deoking: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2012
May the LORD HELP YOU!
, but please be careful for people that might want to exploit you!
Please seek GOD for yourself with trusted people!

It is well with you iJN
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by echobee(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
whatever u believe, that is what u will surely be.pls, mind what u hear, because it goes a long way.God never created anyone with spirit whatever, so u re not a party to that. it is well with u in jesus name.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Joagbaje(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
these spirits do exist. but if youre born again you can cast them out
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by newmi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2012
There are more demon spirits in the world than human little wonder why one person could house thousands of them.
Mark 5:15
New International Version (©1984)
"When they came to Jesus, they saw the
man who had been possessed by the
legion of demons, sitting there, dressed
and in his right mind; and they were
afraid"
and interestingly these evil spirits tend to be very generous with one another
Luke 11:24-26
"When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
And when he cometh, he findeth[ it] swept and garnished.
Then goeth he, and taketh[ to him] seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last[ state] of that man is worse than the first"
THE UNDERLINING REALITY ABOUT THESE SPIRITS IS THAT THEY ARE ALL COWARDS THEY'RE ALL DEFEATED FOWS
Luke 10:19
"Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and[ physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy[ possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you"

Mark 16:17
17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages;
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by cisse7575(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
Like I always say, people has been misled by many wrong advices, the spiritual husband is real and people should not take it lightly. Both Quran and Bible do not tell us not to seek a solution to our problem provided that the solution doesn’t change our faith. Nothing can stop the spiritual husband/wife other than to appease him/her. We should stop deceiving yourself.

If anyone here is telling you to pray alone or fast alone, then why did you use drugs when you have headache? Why did you take your medications when the need arise? STOP deceiving yourself; go to a reliable spiritual home for a positive solution…..Nothing can kill the spiritual husband, unless you make the appease. If you want to prove me wrong, then continue praying…..and let’s see when this will stop.
The first advice, I will give anyone with this problem is to stop sleeping in darkness, and stop wearing any black dress. This is what I will say for now…..there is little I can say online about this.
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by nwakaibeya1: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Problem of humans is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and God says judgement will start from pulpit and They dont know JESUS CHRIST is back as WE SAID can you give what you dont have?PEACE is very SCARCE among SO CALLED PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondages?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they cant even sleep well at night and have no PEACE and they remain even worst and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us asap>PASTOR&PROPHETS claiming BIG cant agree to the hot truth from unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with LIGHT and MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE?>Evil marine,occult rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DONT know JESUSCHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice&thats why there's no PEACE even as CHRIST promised?>WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HASNT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUSCHRIST HAS COMEBACK WHY NOT INVESTIGATE UNHEARD TRUTH?
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by bigass123(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's so alarming the number of women (females) going through this problem.
For everyone saying it's superstition and medical bla.. bla I pray you don't experience it.. Its really bad and they're known to disrupt relationships of their victims. In fact, they kill they're supposed rival in some cases.
The solution begins with you the victim. You need to reject and renounce them and create a wall/barrier (spiritual) between yourself and the spirit. You can do it all by yourself without visiting anyone. The only one person you need is THE ALMIGHTY.
There are few steps you'll take and you'll come back on this thread to testify.
Though not everyone is strong enough to face this alone due to spiritual manipulations of the attacking spirit. Pm me, I will share some insight on a few things to do to chase the spirit away.
Cheers!
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Toraya: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello jarus, im a muslim and i need the same help. Where can i find the imam you're referring to
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Liftme(f): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
sexibabes:
dearies, pls i need word on where i can go for total exorcism away from this oko orun problem
over the weekend i was with my bf and can u imagine this oko orun made angry love with me all through the night.
Someone who prays for my Boyfriend called him to ask if he was with me.he then said no and shouted the person down
Then on Monday the man came to his office and insisted he call me immediately and ask, when he called me i did confess and told him i didnt want to tell him and spoil the atmosphere
Now i am very firm about this problem i have
Please true christians direct me
I sent you a mail sexibabes, please respond
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Liftme:
I sent you a mail sexibabes, please respond
do you think she's still on nairaland, she was last seen on may 17 2012, 10:03am
Re: Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) by Sodiw: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Jarus:

I'm not a Christian, not to talk of true one, so I don't know if I'm eligible to direct you. But I know a Muslim scholar, who by Allah's mercy, handles this effectively in line with prophet's methodology of casting out Jinn.
This is a pure case of Jinn and I have seen several cases treated, with the possessing Jinn confessing why 'he' attacked the ladies. I'm very serious about this. It's very real, fairy as it seems.

salaam alaykum Mr jarus, can you please direct me to the islamic scholar that do treatment on jinns procession

(1) (2) (Reply)

Members Dedicate Children, Cars At Word Alive Church In Abuja (Photos) / Deliverance From Four Demonic Kingdoms! / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.