Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Babysitter 'decapitates Child In Her Care, Shouts 'allahu Akbar! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babysitter 'decapitates Child In Her Care, Shouts 'allahu Akbar! (904 Views)

11-year-old Maid Strangles And Stabs 5-year-old Boy Placed In Her Care / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food / Nigerian Couple In UK Arrested For Slapping Babysitter Over Salary Increment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babysitter 'decapitates Child In Her Care, Shouts 'allahu Akbar! by phreakabit(m): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
A burka-clad babysitter decapitated the little girl in her care before walking through Moscow carrying the child's severed head, police say.
The woman shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as she appeared near Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station in the northwest of the Russian capital and threatened to blow herself up. It came hours after officers found the headless body of a four-year-old child when they were called to a fire at a block of flats in the city.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html
Re: Babysitter 'decapitates Child In Her Care, Shouts 'allahu Akbar! by phensbassey: 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
pix
Re: Babysitter 'decapitates Child In Her Care, Shouts 'allahu Akbar! by phreakabit(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
phensbassey:
pix

Mate there's a link in the OP. . .
Re: Babysitter 'decapitates Child In Her Care, Shouts 'allahu Akbar! by nnachukz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Na wa oo. Latifah, I thank you for your services so far and wish you continue success in your future endeavors. You can now go home, my wife and I will take care of the children henceforth. When you are done parking, meet your madam(my wife) and collect a three month salary as a pay off.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Filling Station Covers Name To Sell Above Official Pump Price (pics) / PHOTOS: Missing One Year Old Boy, David Robinson, Has Been Found In Rivers / Photos: Man Jumps Naked Into Lions Enclosure To Commit Suicide But Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.