Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I (1296 Views)

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / Nigerian Rapper, M.I, Graduates From University Of Oxford (pix+vid) / Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by jiggaz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
With the iLLegal Music 3 mixtape #IM3TheFinale set to drop any moment from now, M.I Abaga has just made the bold claim that he’s better than “over 95%” of rappers in the United States. He also goes ahead to say #IM2 is as good a mixtape as any mixtape or album we’ve seen in recent years, home and abroad. Interesting set of comments. Peep his tweets below.
Agree or nah?
*O.O*

Check out his tweets

If IM3 is better than these Yankee rappers albums will you guys be honest and say the truth?!!!!
— Young Denzel (@MI_Abaga) February 27, 2016

Lot of great rap projects.. All I’m saying is IM2 is as great as all those.. Really listen to it https:///3JE4mjyKRc

Won’t argue oh!! But if J Cole made IM2.. We would be having different convo.. https:///2QtZqbyrZ6

One day we should have an open discussion with HIPHOP fans in Naij..where we discuss comparing our music to that in the states..

Any rapper.. Can you name a mixtape in Yankee better than IM2 over the last 5 years!?? https:///mzoyYQggS3

Bro.. Not trying to start no drama on Twitter.. But I respectfully decline that Push will go there with me bar wise https:///5uElsc6o4g

Since yesterday people have said everything to me about my comments on IM2.. I respect all opinions that are respectful.. Here’s mine
— Young Denzel (@MI_Abaga) February 29, 2016

IM2 took at least 10 rappers no one had heard of and put them on the map.. Name a Yankee mixtape that has done same.. #IM3TheFinale

There are many great rappers in the states.. I agree with that.. Sirs ..With all humility ..I am as great or greater than 95 percent of them

www.notjustok.com/2016/02/29/m-i-says-hes-better-than-over-95-of-rappers-in-america-do-you-agree/

Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by immortalcrown(m): 8:19pm On Feb 29, 2016
No be Lai. Sorry, no be lie.
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by bammy00(m): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
I dont concur grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by olamide452(f): 9:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lol
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
lol.....American rapper... u dnt even compare ursef wit vector

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by cruzita(f): 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
grin angry haha this man abi boy funny ooo
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by Elnino4ladies: 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
I concur..waiting patiently for IM3
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by jiggaz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
I concur..waiting patiently for IM3
IM3 is already out... go to 360nobs.com to cop it.
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by Elnino4ladies: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
jiggaz:
IM3 is already out... go to 360nobs.com to cop it.
tnks..ma nigga
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by jiggaz(m): 10:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
tnks..ma nigga
you welcome
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by Adonis3: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2016
you begin to lose value and self worth when you blow you trumpet

MI should allow the fans judge that themselves

Now he just succeeded in exposing himself to criticisms and loss of value

As it might expose how "wack" he his

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Adonis3:
you begin to lose value and self worth when you blow you trumpet

MI should allow the fans judge that themselves

Now he just succeeded in exposing himself to criticisms and loss of value

As it might expose how "wack" he his

#Adonis3HasSopken

Another Kanye West. #Don'tToothYourHorn
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by confirmigalaboy: 5:37am On Mar 01, 2016
grin MI you don dey mad Abi?
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by greyce: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Always bragging...anyway sha if d world doesn't blow ur trumpet,do it urself grin
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by yusufyusuf1: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2016
but if i download it and it happen to be a waste of data i won't take it easy wit u oooooo
Re: I Am Better Than Over 95% Of Rappers In America - Nigerian Rapper M.I by Nykirjuliette(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
For his mind.

(1) (Reply)

4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji / Come on in! YINKA- Na Na ............here / Between Toke And This Babe Who Wore It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.